WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just thinkin again,

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
mind is wondering...

economy in hole right now, who knows when it will turn...

boat magazine "A" under new ownership prolly wants to keep advertisers the same and of course get more & add new...

boat magazine "B" has had no mention because it is not effected, yet...

boat magazine "C" is only a couple years into their publication and doing a good job keepin things going...

boat magazine "D" is previous owner of "A", knows business, wants to be bigger and even more successful than before. New advertisers?, his old ones too? ... new web site on, old one KABOOM the same day... prolly priceless...

Who will advertise where? and at what expense?

I better stop here, my mind has lots on it right now... dont want anyone to be butthurt...

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
You make good points.

We always bought from Rex when possible and hope to see him over here more.

Ziggy has vanished it seems, and his online ads too.
Not sure what he peddling now, or where he's gone to.

Bimmers aren't the same without Ziggy backing us all up with service, deals, experience and inside info.

Boatcop hasn't been selling any free advise here lately either,,
BC's advise has been worth much more than we've had to pay for it,, a bargain.
Hope to see Alan (back) here soon too.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You make good points.

We always bought from Rex when possible and hope to see him over here more.

Ziggy has vanished it seems, and his online ads too.
Not sure what he peddling now, or where he's gone to.

Bimmers aren't the same without Ziggy backing us all up with service, deals, experience and inside info.

Boatcop hasn't been selling any free advise here lately either,,
BC's advise has been worth much more than we've had to pay for it,, a bargain.
Hope to see Alan (back) here soon too.

I agree, I think the info that Alan gives out is seriously underestimated by the boards in general. He's arguably one of the biggest assetts to the boards.

RD

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I agree, I think the info that Alan gives out is seriously underestimated by the boards in general. He's arguably one of the biggest assetts to the boards.

RD

next to you of course...

SuperDave013

Reaction score

RD

It can't be that good as you ended up in handcuffs.

Sorry man, I just had too. :D

Director...
Reaction score
Wow, the ass kissing quotient here is off the charts high. :eek:

lol....Boatcop.....:D

gif cop.gif

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
mind is wondering...

boat magazine "A" under new ownership prolly wants to keep advertisers the same and of course get more & add new...

boat magazine "C" is only a couple years into their publication and doing a good job keepin things going...

boat magazine "D" is previous owner of "A", knows business, wants to be bigger and even more successful than before. New advertisers?, his old ones too? ... new web site on, old one KABOOM the same day... prolly priceless...

I better stop here, my mind has lots on it right now... dont want anyone to be butthurt...

I didn't know there were so many boat magazines. I thought there was just an A and maybe a B. Now I learn there's a C and D, damn I was missing out...........:)

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
mind is wondering...

Magazine A will prolly keep all their advertisers till Magazine D starts up, then advertiser will go with the the side they felt more comfortable in the past when they were one.
Magazine B will continue on as they have.
Magazine C has the most to gain, as their just cant be enough advertisers dough around to keep the pie cut into four pieces. No matter how you look at it, these guys are in business to make money, and if they dont have advertising dollars, they'll go away. If Magazine A or D goes away, (or both) Magazine C has potential to grow their subscribtion base, which helps attract the almighty advertising dollar.