WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just wanted to say THANKS!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
As most of you know the site went down earlier this week for 2 days. To get it back up wasn't exactly a free or easy fix.

So first off, Thanks to Forensic for working his ass off to get it back up and running as fast as possible. I know that was no easy task.

As well, I wanted to take a second here and thank our six site sponsors.

I called six people to see if they would be interested in helping out RDP, and all six of them enthusiastically said "yes." They really turned what I thought was going to be kind of a schlep rock call (I hate asking people for things), and made it into a possitive experience. This week has really given me an idea of how strong the sense of community is on this board.

So in no particular order Jay, John, Wes, Jason, Brad, and Mike, Thanks not only from me, but from everybody here on RDP! Your making some very cool things possible here, and I'm not one to take that lightly.

THANKS AGAIN!

RD

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Ditto that.

:beer:beer

As most of you know the site went down earlier this week for 2 days. To get it back up wasn't exactly a free or easy fix.

So first off, Thanks to Forensic for working his ass off to get it back up and running as fast as possible. I know that was no easy task.

I called six people to see if they would be interested in helping out RDP, and all six of them enthusiastically said "yes." They really turned what I thought was going to be kind of a schlep rock call (I hate asking people for things), and made it into a possitive experience. This week has really given me an idea of how strong the sense of community is on this board.

So in no particular order Jay, John, Wes, Jason, Brad, and Mike, Thanks not only from me, but from everybody here on RDP! Your making some very cool things possible here, and I'm not one to take that lightly.

THANKS AGAIN!

RD

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
It's great RD
:beer

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score

THANKS AGAIN!

RD

Just dont let the guy's that banned us from hotboat be any way, shape or form in charge. :D Or im out again. lol

syco

Reaction score
Cheers:beer

Glad its back up & running!

Director...
Reaction score
RD SUX!.....................................:)

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Hey JBB..... thanks for all the work you do around here.

lmao! :D :D :D

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I think that total now exceeds the human basic math function of addition at this point. :D

The only human capable of totaling the infraction sheet, Carl Sagan, has left the building so we'll never know.

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
You're welcome Dave, and everyone. It's my pleasure to help support this site as I consider it one of the best boating sites out there. In conjunction with performanceboats.com and havasudougs site I think the performance boating world, at least outside of the offshore community, is pretty well represented. I'm proud to be a part of all of them. You guys are doing a nice job here. :beer

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for supporting the community, Mike.

You're a classy guy and you run the most classy business I've ever dealt with.

Jbb, however, can kiss my ass. :D

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
Thank you for supporting the community, Mike.

You're a classy guy and you run the most classy business I've ever dealt with.

Jbb, however, can kiss my ass. :D

Thanks Tom.

However I think you might have just earned a few more i.f. points. :(

Mblaster

Reaction score
Thanks Guys. I know nothing happens with a snap of the finger. Its a lot of work and isn't free.
Just know its appreciated.:beer

FOCKER

Reaction score

THANKS AGAIN!

RD

THANKS GUYS
YA ALL MUST BE FROM DENVER :D

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
I want to thank you guys also, and you too, Dave. I like PB well enough, and I can access it at work (for now) but I feel more "at home" here. I can't say why exactly. I'm really glad the site is back up, and I'm glad to know who is responsible for it. Kisses to you all.
11_4_122v.gif

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
I want to thank you guys also, and you too, Dave. I like PB well enough, and I can access it at work (for now) but I feel more "at home" here. I can't say why exactly. I'm really glad the site is back up, and I'm glad to know who is responsible for it. Kisses to you all.
11_4_122v.gif

Wuz up school marm :p

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
Wuz up school marm :p

You know, the usual, irritating the hell out of people and making my husband insane (don't know how he can stand me). That about sums it up. Oh, and having a little drink with my friend.

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Thanks Dave and the rest. TBI needs something to do.......:beer

tunnelvision

Reaction score
Thanks to all involved in get this back up and running:beer:beer:beer

OverKill

Reaction score
Thanks Dave and all the back up for getting us up and running again. This site rocks.

OverKill

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Thanks to all for getting everything back in order, now dont let it happen again!:D

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
You guys are the best, for some reason I love this site.:rolleyes::beer:D

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
Dave we're very greatful for you work and dedication to keep this site going. Thanks everyone.