WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just your average Tuesday with a blown Rogers jetboat

78cole

Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:

slowride

Reaction score
Good job taking a few laps without getting wet!:thumbsup j/k :D If I can help narrowing it down to 1 or 2 different makes of gauges let me know.;)

Reaction score
Gawd damn that guys dome is huge and never mind the wrench on the seat. It's our universal fix all tool.

78cole

Reaction score
Good job taking a few laps without getting wet!:thumbsup j/k :D If I can help narrowing it down to 1 or 2 different makes of gauges let me know.;)

actually mike he need a oil, water, tach that all work corectlly but wants vintage style

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
So I'm trying to give respect to the hardcore blown jets, I watched the entire show. Sadly I learned that the boat went WOT all the way to the count of ONE the entire time. PLEASE, all you REAL killer, blood thirsty blown jet guys need to get a-hold of "Opie's grinning bald-ass brother" and teach him about what his RIGHT FOOT SHOULD BE DOING! I was all ready for the FISHING POLES to come out around the second 40 MPH lap. YES he was on the water, NO I was not impressed with him or his video .... I'm a V-drive guy but most of the jet Vids are 'hammer down' and a great credit to the guys who build and drive the jet boats. Does HE watch that TACH and can he read it ????

75 Spectra V-Drive

Gas dock greg fueler
Reaction score
Gawd damn that guys dome is huge and never mind the wrench on the seat. It's our universal fix all tool.
Our... Is that a Ford or Race thing??:D:D
So I'm trying to give respect to the hardcore blown jets, I watched the entire show. Sadly I learned that the boat went WOT all the way to the count of ONE the entire time. PLEASE, all you REAL killer, blood thirsty blown jet guys need to get a-hold of "Opie's grinning bald-ass brother" and teach him about what his RIGHT FOOT SHOULD BE DOING! I was all ready for the FISHING POLES to come out around the second 40 MPH lap. YES he was on the water, NO I was not impressed with him or his video .... I'm a V-drive guy but most of the jet Vids are 'hammer down' and a great credit to the guys who build and drive the jet boats. Does HE watch that TACH and can he read it ????
X2:thumbsup

Isanger

Reaction score

You must be joking... "hardcore blown jets"... what in that video, or Jeremies post says this is a "hardcore" boat at all. For one it's a pretty mild 468, and two it's not even jeremies boat. Do you borrow a buddies boat, and flog the crap out of it?

I might just have to post a video of my "Hardcore Blown Jet" at an Idle just so you can be unimpressed some more.

Oh, and take your tourettes medication because THIS is REALLY annoying, and DOESN'T make YOUR post ANY MORE EFFECTIVE.

Sincerely,
"REAL killer, Blood thirsty blown jet guy"

Last edited:

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score

Please post a video of anything blown that you own.

This guy was having a little fun on a Tuesday, adding a little content to this
Section and you come in busting his balls.

Were you bullied as a kid?