CRV_7939_flx_bal_80_logo.jpg
CRV_7940_flx_bal_80_logo.jpg
CRV_7941_flx_bal_80_logo.jpg
CRV_7942_flx_bal_80_logo.jpg
CRV_7943_flx_bal_80_logo.jpg
Photographs by Wheeler.

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
It looks like if the driver was to stay in the Saddle he would just rolled with the boat and kept on going.
I don't blame him for paling out, What a ride

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
Pretty sure the laws of physics determined that was not one of his choices.
yea the laws of physics was in play, I just thought his seat belt might hold him in so he could ride it out.
Like I said if it was me I would of bailed out also. Just saying the way the boat rolled right side up and Floated

HST4ME

Reaction score
Should be DQ'd from any further events for the season for lack of functioning kill switch.

FlatBottomGuy

Reaction score
I just watched a video of this roll over. Once the boat rolled and landed on the bottom it stopped fairly quickly. So I believe he had a working kill switch

I saw the wreck in person from the pits and thought the same thing. I could of sworn I even saw the driver grab his lanyard from the truck and get in the boat with it right before this happened. Must be more to the story....

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
I doubt that was the first one. Most successful probably tho. And if I'm not mistaken it was a Revenge.

Yes it was a revenge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
I just watched a video of this roll over. Once the boat rolled and landed on the bottom it stopped fairly quickly. So I believe he had a working kill switch
Where did find the live Video? I searched and could not find it.
Flatty power.jpg

NicPaus

Reaction score
Saturday. Scott posted the video. I was there it did not keep going it came to a stop. I watched them go over it after and Safety was the main concern.

Dana757

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong. The first K5 that Tony had was one of the Hobbits, then the Class Bully then the Revenge with a capsule then same Revenge with out capsule Traffic Cone then wrapped Racing Dirty. The Revenge is for sale now I'm pretty sure.

FlatBottomGuy

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong. The first K5 that Tony had was one of the Hobbits, then the Class Bully then the Revenge with a capsule then same Revenge with out capsule Traffic Cone then wrapped Racing Dirty. The Revenge is for sale now I'm pretty sure.

The K 5 with the dirty racing wrap is the same boat that used to have the capsule. It was orignally one of the K28 "epidemics". Same boat that Sean Naffizer raced as K 124 as well.