WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

K5 Blazer 68-72 Build/ Sell

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Fellas... I'll be in the market for a 68-72 Chev K5 Blazer next year and need to makes some connections in advance. Anyone know a guy that finds and upgrades them? Its either that way or search Craigs etc for one already set up. Thanks.

Xring01

Reaction score
I love those K5’s, my BIL had one many years ago.
We had a blast in it.

blown32

Reaction score
Would it be safe to assume that your in the market for a 69-72 4x4 or would that be a 70-72, 2 wheel drive. Plenty of 4x4 ' s out there!
Really hard to find a 2 wheel drive. If you find one that's already build to your liking....you will be money ahead.

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
There is currently one for sale on 67-72chevytrucks.com in classifieds. I don't think there were pics but he emailed them to me.

Just found his email. Again, I don't know the guy. Just passing this on. Looks like a good start. its a 72' Good luck.

[email protected]

IMG_2143.jpg
IMG_2145.JPG
IMG_2146.JPG
IMG_2148.JPG
IMG_2228.JPG

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the responses guys... I've had one of these before. Bought it for my surfer girlfriend so she could throw her boards in back and head out. It'll be done up similar to this red one J Dunn was kind enough to locate. Much appreciated. As to the exact year question from Blown 32, I'm not concerned specifically about 2X4 vs 4X4 other than to say a 4x4 more than likely had shit kicked out of her... the grills are slightly different in this era range but I'd never be that picky. Once I locate the correct truck it'll be simple choice. I did see a good one on Craigs today in Westminister, Ca asking 14.9 K.... she looked about perfect.... inside just right and I'd have her painted a sweet color exterior good for a proper Tonka Toy. This one will only see rides on pch around the coast and will be set up windshield straight back, no roll bar and definitely no metal around front windows. Guys that know understand what I'm saying, right fellas.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
J Dunn.... thanks again for refrring me to that ChevyTrucks site. Just spent an hour diving in.... this'll be how I find it. I also noticed several dudes commenting they're placing them on ebay. Not sure how I feel about that personally... I 'd have to see, drive and inspect it... call me old fashion, lol.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
there is one by Roadrunner backed up to the broken down fence. Not sure if it is for sale but would be somewhat of a project.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Thanks Nosy.... I'm not a grease monkey project guy.... sure do appreciate/ envy those that are though.