WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kaepernick Plans to Audition for NFL Teams on Saturday

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
No team is going to sign him.
My gut says behind the screen, the NFL will make teams send folks to this show, but no one will sign him.
Yep. The NFL is simply appeasing him trying to get into better graces with the players union. They are giving him the opportunity and will then be able to put him directly onto the back of the team ownership. I won’t be surprised if a team falls on the publicity grenade and signs him for pennies, sits him the rest of the year, then releases him post season. They can then all move on.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
No team is going to sign him.
My gut says behind the screen, the NFL will make teams send folks to this show, but no one will sign him.

I wouldn't bet on it. Quite a few teams are suffering at the QB position. Winning beats politics.

Reactions: TPC

Singleton

Reaction score
Yep. The NFL is simply appeasing him trying to get into better graces with the players union. They are giving him the opportunity and will then be able to put him directly onto the back of the team ownership. I won’t be surprised if a team falls on the publicity grenade and signs him for pennies, sits him the rest of the year, then releases him post season. They can then all move on.

A team will make an offer, but Kap will refuse stating he is worth more. Kap will spin it saying the NFL and team owners are limiting his ability to play. End of day, if he wanted to play he could. He wants top 10 starting $$, for a QB statistically in the bottom 10 of backup QB stats.
This guy does not want to play, he wants the stage.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Bad behavior is rewarded in today's world. There is a larger handful of people that believe that, the results out weigh the actions. He'll get a team with multiple offers.:mad:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I heard he is expecting coaches and GM's to be there. Right, they're gonna hustle to Atlanta and back to their Sunday game venues to peek at an overrated, under talented political pariah......:rolleyes:

PaPaG

Reaction score
F#@* That PIECE OF SHIT, he can rot in hell, any team that brings him on should get a national boycott started against them...Teach these POS' that their actions have severe consequences especially when they spit on AMERICA!

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

X2. This is all a show to avoid some frivolous lawsuit about discrimination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
He needs to just go away. Just going to bring up a lot of nonsense all over again

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I hope some team like ATL picks him up, I'd like to see him play again.

Riverfamlee

Reaction score

Why? He had his shot and decided he was going to use the forum for his personal agenda. No one else would get away with that at work. Let him back in and this shit starts all over again. Plus I cant stand him or his hair:D

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I would think a lot of you guys would want him to play....if he plays and sucks, he goes off into obscurity where you never hear about him again.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Why? He had his shot and decided he was going to use the forum for his personal agenda. No one else would get away with that at work. Let him back in and this shit starts all over again. Plus I cant stand him or his hair:D

Right?

Has he gone full Al-qaeda yet?

9143DABB-2DDE-473F-821E-7606521713FD.jpeg

Singleton

Reaction score
I have not watched a game since the kneeling started, and I was a season ticket holder.

X2. 10+ year Charger season ticket holder, stopped when they moved and kneeling started.
Started watching again when nothing else to do or for noise in background.

Still watch ESPN so keep up on athletes thinking they are more then entertainers / employees.
Roll models should be parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc = not entertainers

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
Kinda seems like the Hillary Clinton of the NFL: Just can't take a hint.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Just another reason I remain and will remain 100% done with the NFL. Do they really think they're going to attract more viewers? Idiots.

I think it’s likely to be a move to avoid a lawsuit, as previously mentioned?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Try your local High School, you're more likely to see better play by someone into the game, not someone playing games.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Just another reason I remain and will remain 100% done with the NFL. Do they really think they're going to attract more viewers? Idiots.
The viewer ratings have increased a ton over the last 3 years. Except for the Chargers...Its a home game for whoever the Chargers are playing when they are in Carson. :)

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
The viewer ratings have increased a ton over the last 3 years. Except for the Chargers...Its a home game for whoever the Chargers are playing when they are in Carson. :)
Let free money whore Spanos move em to London and chase even more back pocket nfl incentives.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I don't believe that ...... or care. Probably fake news anyhow.
I've seen video of more than just their mini venue being rather empty(or full of opponent fans) at gametime.
Spanos ignored those signs before he threw the real Bolt fans aside and fill his coffers with greed.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Let free money whore Spanos move em to London and chase even more back pocket nfl incentives.
I doubt the Chargers are moving to London, or any other team. I was talking about this last night over a pint with my buddy from the UK. He laughed when I brought it up. With the travel and time changes, it would be brutal for a team to live there. I doubt many free agents would want to sign with them either.

guest hs

Reaction score
I would never watch football again if that piece of shit was involved with the NFL!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I doubt the Chargers are moving to London, or any other team. I was talking about this last night over a pint with my buddy from the UK. He laughed when I brought it up. With the travel and time changes, it would be brutal for a team to live there. I doubt many free agents would want to sign with them either.
Never know.....Spanos likes that nfl incentive money. Cheerio, pip-pip.
:)

westair

Reaction score
The ratings are still not close to where they use to be ….. but there will always be people that just don't have anything better to do with their time:D

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I don't believe that ...... or care. Probably fake news anyhow.
I've seen video of more than just their mini venue being rather empty(or full of opponent fans) at gametime.
Spanos ignored those signs before he threw the real Bolt fans aside and fill his coffers with greed.
Kool-Aide
Does anyone post non-agenda fueling news? They're posting shit someone else said.
Never know.....Spanos likes that nfl incentive money. Cheerio, pip-pip.
:)
For someone that claims they don't give a $hit about the NFL. You sure seem to have a lot to say about the league..lol :D:D

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
The ratings are still not close to where they use to be ….. but there will always be people that just don't have anything better to do with their time:D
Seems like its the old SD Charger fans that are having a hard time believing the NFL can survive without them...lol :D