WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kantpala is done

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
“Old and out of touch.” Sounds like you’re talking about a 73 yo billionaire.

No he’s talking about your dream ticket of a creepy, senile old man and a ganja smoking joke of a woman that slept her way into politics.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
“Old and out of touch.” Sounds like you’re talking about a 73 yo billionaire.

No grandAddy......

73 years old has to be you. Out of touch....

Look at that picture you posted of your shack - you call a house. Get to painting. Perhaps you and 2Chill could have a house painting party. Painting could lead to other things, if you know what I mean :oops:

I do have a question for you! Why the fuck would you be on a Republican, gun owning, boat owning, redneck truck owning, God loving website in the first place?

This should be good!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Hey Sweeper waiting on you to shut down Blue and Regor on their racist antiSemitic thread- or do you tolerate racism rom your pals?

It’s racist to call some Jews evil now monkey?

7EF956E5-F85E-4629-8ECB-41590A00FDCB.png

What about a Muslim?

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Some PEOPLE are evil, including those fucks in North Carolina marching with Nazi flags whom Trump felt the need to defend. The fact that you need to obsess over people being Jewish is one of the many things that defines you as a racist.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Some PEOPLE are evil, including those fucks in North Carolina marching with Nazi flags whom Trump felt the need to defend. The fact that you need to obsess over people being Jewish is one of the many things that defines you as a racist.

Blah, blah, blah....

Lips moving, nothing but crap coming out! Real intelligent!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

You’re wrong idiot. My favorite family members are Jews and they know exactly how I feel about the people that run Israel. It’s a very complex region, but no mistake, they are FAR from innocent.

I do have one question for you in line with why Sweep doesn’t call me out. Why don’t you call me out when I use faggot? :(

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You’re wrong idiot. My favorite family members are Jews and they know exactly how I feel about the people that run Israel. It’s a very complex region, but no mistake, they are FAR from innocent.

I do have one question for you in line with why Sweep doesn’t call me out. Why don’t you call me out when I use faggot? :(
You’re deplorable in every sense of the word. Sadly, you’re also proud of it so calling you out served little purpose.

530RL

Reaction score

Same reason African Americans rappers can use the N word. Duh!

Love posting from Korea. The time difference makes it very peaceful.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Same reason African Americans rappers can use the N word. Duh!

Love posting from Korea. The time difference makes it very peaceful.

Not bad Commie, but stop lying, we all know you’re on your knees in front of Xi bear. :( :( :(

23F6F905-6099-485A-BC50-27B5B4B7347E.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Hey Sweeper waiting on you to shut down Blue and Regor on their racist antiSemitic thread- or do you tolerate racism rom your pals?

This just goes to the total contempt i have for you personnaly.What you know of my religion is what i want you to know.You are owned by everyone in this forum both sides of aisle.Your hatreds consumed you years ago.I was born Episcopalian and life long Episcopalian to the core.Will never be responsible for what others say or do.I know for fact you deliberately provoke good people to say the words of insult to you everyday and not man enough to handle the consequences of your fucked up provocations.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

While we at it here, thru life long Business associations and friendships my family enjoy the people of Israel and enjoy the people of Israel in the United States.They know you hate them and they thrive in spite of you and your ilk.Only a moron as yourself could not consider or be aware Israel a trusted Allie of the United States.10 years + Netanyahu has risked his life and you ridicule and envy his abilities.Fuck off Gmac,fucking creep.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
While we at it here, thru life long Business associations and friendships my family enjoy the people of Israel and enjoy the people of Israel in the United States.They know you hate them and they thrive in spite of you and your ilk.Only a moron as yourself could not consider or be aware Israel a trusted Allie of the United States.10 years + Netanyahu has risked his life and you ridicule and envy his abilities.Fuck off Gmac,fucking creep.
And yet you’re not willing to call out Blue and Regor when they indulge in “evil Jew” talk. Maybe you’re also the sort who’d have said nothing in ‘32 when Hitler came for your Jewish friends.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Uh, uh, uh...….Trolls are not born, they assemble themselves from flawed genetic maps in stagnant puddles under bridges.

Trollpa is just an overgrown bacteria that landed in his puddle in a splatter of crow shit...…..:eek::rolleyes:

Slight correction old friend, they are “packets” now.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

TRUMP at no time would never defend a Nazi Flag.WTF is wrong with you.Fucking crazy you should be out in public blathering your shit.Can only imagine the ilk that listens to you.