WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Karma stuck pops again today

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Well karma stikes my pops again...

My brother had to head back to california for work last night and we decided to keep his 2 year old out with us for the rest of the weekend. Well my sister in law said dont take the kid out on the boat. Pops said forget it lets take her anyway. Had a nice little ride to the springs with my wife, parents and my neice. Well while back at the ramp pops decided to jump from the boat to the dock and missed...

Now he has to drive back to the house naked, wrapped in a blanket!
20191130_142422.jpg
20191130_142459.jpg
20191130_150806.jpg
20191130_161119.jpg
20191130_163526.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
That's some funny shit I would have that pic transferred to a cake or something for Christmas or his next B-day

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Sorry, I've had a few adult beverages....but how does missing the dock equal having to drive naked?:eek:

LuauLounge

Reaction score
That's what boating is all about. Been doing it for almost 50 years and there's a story to be told almost every trip. If you forget one, or try to, your family or friends will always remember. I really feel sorry for people that never got the boating fever.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Lol, he hadnt even had anything to drink. Best part was when my 8 month pregnant wife was ready to jump in after him. She is a paramedic and went straight into work mode. Like hell would i let her at 8 months preggo jump into 45* water...

My son would be born on the docks at windsor!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

brownsuger

Reaction score
That's what boating is all about. Been doing it for almost 50 years and there's a story to be told almost every trip. If you forget one, or try to, your family or friends will always remember. I really feel sorry for people that never got the boating fever.

That is exactly right....

My favorite boating "karma" story.... My brother in law is one of those guys that always looks down his nose at you, and always has a comment that reminds you that he's "better" than you are.... Anyway, a few years back we get an early cold snap, and his boat wasn't winterized.... Yep, ruined the motor... Now normally I would feel bad when something like that happens.... But not in this case... lol and the best part is he tried to keep it a secret from me.... but women talk, and his wife told mine.... So now, I always "remind" him in the fall to make sure he get's his boat winterized... :cool:

4Waters

Reaction score
Ok so my karma story is. We were at Castiac and just dropped anchor in Elizabeth Canyon, I stepped up onto the bow to jump off and slipped (like feet nearly the same height as my head). I landed on my right flank bounced off and into the drink. I came up to applause and laughter (from other boats), one of the people laughing was my son, as he was pointing and laughing he stepped onto the bow and slip bounce in the drink he goes, luckily he had a life jacket on so it was literally a bounce. He came up laughing everyone around was laughing even harder now, for the record I didn't have a vest on and it hurt like a SOB but I came up laughing as well because of my dumbass move.

I have another one that involves my wife but she doesn't want me to tell the story, it's what she gets for laughing at the kid and I. Maybe later.