WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kawasaki Jet Mate

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Super cool, I always thought they would be cool as a little fishing rig. Ditch the pump and throw an outboard on it!:p

azhondo

Reaction score
I have one in Florida I let a friend take it out sink it in the saltwater not tell me took it to a big shop in Jacksonville to put a larger motor in it they left it out in the rain been in my garage ever since what engine do I buy it would have made a great tender on my trawler never thought about that

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have one in Florida I let a friend take it out sink it in the saltwater not tell me took it to a big shop in Jacksonville to put a larger motor in it they left it out in the rain been in my garage ever since what engine do I buy it would have made a great tender on my trawler never thought about that
Glad to hear the password worked! Been meaning to o call you back just got caught up in the days I hope everything’s going well for you.

azhondo

Reaction score
Glad to hear the password worked! Been meaning to o call you back just got caught up in the days I hope everything’s going well for you.
Dave thanks so much for helping me get online if you ever have open heart surgery it barely hurts I couldn't believe the lack of pain I'm doing fine thanks Dave

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Kind of a cool back up for the kids, if your joystick thingy doesn’t pan out. LOL I’m inclined to go buy it.

that thing is rad!! The only reason I wanted a jet mate is they are highly collectible and I think it would be a fun project and boat..

To just buy one and be done thst thing is way ahead money wise then where I’ll be.. lol

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
Picked up this guy yesterday. 1990 - 750 - Stainless Bimini hardware, like new trailer and a "Trump 2024" flag to boot..... :)

20200920_174122.jpg
20200920_174134.jpg

Last edited:

jesco

Reaction score
Dave, you're good on the exhaust. The one with the LOUD exhaust is still ripping around Ehrenberg. Saw him this weekend... there was THREE of them ripping around the Lower River this weekend. Sorry for the confusion.

Perlmudder

Reaction score
Kind of a cool back up for the kids, if your joystick thingy doesn’t pan out. LOL I’m inclined to go buy it.

If you are thinking of going this route, they made one with a 175HP engine. It was much more fun, and I would try to find one of those instead.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
If you are thinking of going this route, they made one with a 175HP engine. It was much more fun, and I would try to find one of those instead.

That is the "ONE"!!. I can see that boat do nothing but increase in Value.

2Driver

Reaction score

Thanks, was reading the OMC Johnson motors were problematic anyway. I understand they made one with a yamaha too, but again a little low on power. The 175 Merc seems to be the ticket unless you want a Yamaha

LOL Im sure they are great on your back.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
If I’m going to do another mini there was a cat called a sport boat that looked like a mini Daytona. I’ll track one of those down.
Get that and put an 1100 jetski in it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So it looks like I'm going to spend more towards the top end of my budget on the motorhome program.. That said I'm not sure I have the funds to go balls out on a restore / upgrade of this jet mate.

if anyone wants it I'll sell it for exactly what I got it for 3500.00. or if you want somethings taken care of before delivery I can do that as well.

RD

lbhsbz

Reaction score
So it looks like I'm going to spend more towards the top end of my budget on the motorhome program.. That said I'm not sure I have the funds to go balls out on a restore / upgrade of this jet mate.

if anyone wants it I'll sell it for exactly what I got it for 3500.00. or if you want somethings taken care of before delivery I can do that as well.

RD
36408AC8-D4CB-4E4E-BF6D-627F8DD035A5.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well if anyone wants it now is the time.. If not I'll just tuck it away and start on it after I get my Speed Car. :)

RD