WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kawasaki Tyrex4

riverlovinbajagirl

Reaction score

We have a tryex4. We bought it so we had something the whole family could ride in at the desert. So far its stock everything, except the bed. My husband made a bed lift with a bumper. Also my husband bought some tubing to make a cage...which will be ready for next season. Hopefully I'll get to help, and get to take some pictures along the way.

So far we have been really pleased with it. It runs great. And fast enough for what we do. We used to put my daughters car seat in the back, now she just sits on the regular seat. We also take our dog in with us. I'd really like to long travel it, and get a big bore kit with an ECU sweep, bench seat the back, and put some doors on it. :)
IMG_3453.jpg IMG_3455.jpg IMG_3460.jpg IMG_0444.jpg IMG_0447.jpg IMG_0489.jpg

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Congratulations on your Teryx. I'm on my 3rd side by side, 2nd Teryx. My first Terxy was longtraveled and modified and to be honest with you, I think I will only longtravel the new one as it runs as strong as I need it to stock. Besides, my son is always the one driving me around and it is plenty strong for him. I would love to see the pics of what your husband does with the cage. I too would like to upgrade my cage, seats, and harness to improve safety. I love the reliability, torque, and seating for 4 adults and you can't beat the price of these things new.
IMG_0884.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg

riverlovinbajagirl

Reaction score
Congratulations on your Teryx. I'm on my 3rd side by side, 2nd Teryx. My first Terxy was longtraveled and modified and to be honest with you, I think I will only longtravel the new one as it runs as strong as I need it to stock. Besides, my son is always the one driving me around and it is plenty strong for him. I would love to see the pics of what your husband does with the cage. I too would like to upgrade my cage, seats, and harness to improve safety. I love the reliability, torque, and seating for 4 adults and you can't beat the price of these things new.
View attachment 455617 View attachment 455618

Thats so awesome! I cant wait to get started on our cage! Hopefully I'll remember to take lots of pictures!

riverlovinbajagirl

Reaction score
My husband built a cage for our Tyrex4 this past weekend. He still has some welding to do and some paint. We also ordered the aluminum for our roof. So far its looking great! He even got a like from long travel industries on instagram!

image1.jpg image2.jpg image3.jpg image4.jpg image1.jpg image2.jpg

Icky

Reaction score
Looks good :thumbsup