WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kayleigh McEhany - Covid-19 positive

4Waters

Reaction score
Anybody find it odd that all of these up front Republicans are testing positive all of the sudden. According to the liberal media they have been reckless for 7 months and now it's an issue. This is an attempted assassination as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:

Spray-N-Sand

Reaction score
Anybody find it odd that all of these up front Republicans are testing positive all of the sudden. According to the liberal media they have been reckless for 7 months and now it's an issue. This is an attempted assassination as far as I am concerned.
Any logically thinking person would come to the same conclusion. Can’t imagine where Don can go though to have this investigated, other than his personal security team.
i seriously hope this isn’t true because of all the distrust associated, but damn it’s just too close...

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Or... is it a political stunt manufactured by the right? NO one will ever know the truth, it is 2020..

Let the chastising tword me begin (for that comment) I can handle it, I have pretty thick skin!! And I'm always up for a good laugh.

il_794xN.2471580106_a2ts.jpg

Performance Grips

Reaction score
The flu is real and they're reckless

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I'd be happy to help her in any way neccessary to speed her along to a full recovery! 😘

The volunteers run deep in here.. I'm overwhelmed to see the outreach of humanity to help this poor woman in need!! So heart warming to see people willing to put their lives aside, and their lives on the line, to help someone with such a contagious deadly disease....

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
In the local newspaper today is an article about a Riverside pastor who tested positive after attending rallies in DC and the Rose Garden event announcing the Supreme Court nomination. Nowhere in the article does it say if he wore a mask. Correct me if I’m wrong, but if masks work, he wore one and kept his hands washed, as one would do if they’re concerned about catching any virus, then how did he get it. And more importantly why did it warrant a newspaper article😡😡

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahah... Oh well, don't come to the white house then.

I didn’t see any reporters named so it’s another CNN article quoting “sources”
Lol

Reactions: t&y