WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Keepernick is a No Show at Workout

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
He did it at a high school.

I like how he thinks he can talk shit to the people he is seeking employment with. That typically doesn’t work out well.

End of the day- fuck him. He needs to just go away. Too much drama for any team to deal with.

jetur

Reaction score
Big surprise the "has been" once again uses his place in life for a press conference. Hopefully, this is the last we see of this guy. I can't figure out why athletes and actor's try to use their popularity to press their opinions on the masses. People look to movies and sports as stress reliving pass times and would rather keep these things neutral.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
4fbd0b7ba70b4.jpeg
4fbd0b7ba70b4.jpeg

Singleton

Reaction score
If he really wanted to play he would of done as asked by the future employer.
He decided to keep making demands and then no showed a workout scheduled by the NFL and 24 teams were at the facility. It was done on Saturday so teams interested could schedule a private team workout the following Tuesday.

If any owner allows mgmt to move forward with a Tuesday workout I will be shocked.

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
Entitlement mentality, I want therefore it’s owed to me. This guys is a clown but worse he has serious issues with understanding what he is standing up for or in this case kneeling down for. He has no understanding of the terror the people he promotes have caused to their people. You will never see him asked a serious question or asked to defend a statement... because he has no idea what he is doing, he was used as a puppet by people behind him and he just ran with it. It’s really too bad because if he actually would have focused on being a QB I believe he could have played well, extremely athletic but dumb as a box of rocks.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Stephen A can be a jackass in his own right, but he has Kappy dead to rights in his tweets to Eric Reid.....
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/espn-s...rnick-workout-atlanta-protests-054022585.html

“This man wanted a chance. Twenty-five teams show up in Georgia at the Atlanta Falcons practice facility … And what does Colin Kaepernick do?” Smith said, in part. “Not Tuesday, when he found out about it. Not Wednesday, not Thursday, not Friday, Saturday, three hours before the workout, because of some issue with a liability waiver, Colin Kaepernick wants to change the venue. Colin Kaepernick wants his own receivers. Colin Kaepernick wants to video things himself. Colin Kaepernick wants the media … He don’t want to play. He wants to be a martyr.”

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Every morning this man talks to himself in the mirror and every morning the mirror calls him a dumb ass. Some day he will take the hint. Until then we all have to suffer.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...Maybe I’m missing something here but in watching part of his speech ...he comes across as someone who is mentally not completely there???...Dunno???...
...I remember seeing him ...I think it was his first game played with the 49ers and he was unstoppable... came across as a total Magician... total mastery of the field...it appears as though it’s been all down hill since that first game???...

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
...Maybe I’m missing something here but in watching part of his speech ...he comes across as someone who is mentally not completely there???...Dunno???...
...I remember seeing him ...I think it was his first game played with the 49ers and he was unstoppable... came across as a total Magician... total mastery of the field...it appears as though it’s been all down hill since that first game???...
In 2014 he signed a big ass extension and all of a sudden he starting copping a tude. Getting fined by NFL multiple times, wouldn't talk to media, had beef with everyone. His numbers were OK but his attitude brought team down and niners went from NFC championship game the previous season to 8-8 and missing playoffs. It's been all down hill since. Steven A Smith is right, he doesn't want to play, he wants to…….

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
In 2014 he signed a big ass extension and all of a sudden he starting copping a tude. Getting fined by NFL multiple times, wouldn't talk to media, had beef with everyone. His numbers were OK but his attitude brought team down and niners went from NFC championship game the previous season to 8-8 and missing playoffs. It's been all down hill since. Steven A Smith is right, he doesn't want to play, he wants to…….

But the question is that Grads wants to know can he suck dick like no other? :looking:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Sports media talk-a-thons are finally starting to turn against him.
Those that had a doubt, he cut his balls off with this move.

Just an average QB passing himself off as a Brady or Rogers.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
One of the sports radio hosts here in Chicago is screaming for the bears to sign this dweeb.

I guess Kap is better than what the Bears have right now, but who would want to hire a player who puts the "I" in team? That's why he isn't playing, not because of his politics. I don't know any coach that wants to have a player who uses the team exclusively to further the individuals interests.

Last edited:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
One of the sports radio hosts here in Chicago is screaming for the bears to sign this dweeb.

I guess Kap better than what the Bears have right now, but who would want to hire a player who puts the "I" in team? That's why he isn't playing, not because of his politics. I don't know any coach that wants to have a player who uses the team exclusively to further the individuals interests.
Bears signed that rag, Halas would rise from the dead and Ditka would erupt like a volcano removing Chicago from the face of the planet:eek:

ikester

Reaction score
He moves the try-out location....... his support team furnishes and he uses the footballs they brought to the try-out....... This so-called try-out "smells".
Why does the NFL give in to this? Does everybody who wants a 'try-out' get one?

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
Seems to me the NFL was more than generous with setting this up. It’s not like Teams are lining up to sign him otherwise.

On another note (and serious question), how many NFL players have taken 3 years off and come back to pro form and sign with a team?

Reactions: DWC

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Seems to me the NFL was more than generous with setting this up. It’s not like Teams are lining up to sign him otherwise.

On another note (and serious question), how many NFL players have taken 3 years off and come back to pro form and sign with a team?

Michael Vick...and Kap is certainly no Michael Vick.
Not sure how long Vick was “away”?

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
This whole deal is a sham. He doesn't want to play football again. He wants to be a martar for the black lives matter movement. His plan is to keep the controversy on the front page of the daily news, while he keeps raking in millions of personal endorsement dollars. It sure is a coincidence that they filmed a Nike commercial during the workout he setup at the high school. I think not!

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
OOPS anyone call yet YOU FUCKN DUMB SHIT LOLOLOLO

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I love how they are making excuses like his "camp" needed more time to have everything arranged. He said he's been ready for 3 years. If you're ready, you're ready to jump on a plane and dance like the little puppet you are.

An "elite arm" cause he can throw a ball to a wide open receiver? Seriously? If that's all it took there would be WAY more guys lined up to play in the NFL.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Singleton

Reaction score
I love how they are making excuses like his "camp" needed more time to have everything arranged. He said he's been ready for 3 years. If you're ready, you're ready to jump on a plane and dance like the little puppet you are.

An "elite arm" cause he can throw a ball to a wide open receiver? Seriously? If that's all it took there would be WAY more guys lined up to play in the NFL.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

It’s a joke.
He says he has been ready for 3 years, yet when the NFL schedules a workout his first reaction was ‘I need more time’

He does not want to play, no team will bring him in.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Got a love his accent but he was adopted by a family in Turlock California he was like two years old so where does this southern accent come from pretty good actor ?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The minimum for the NFL is $480,000 a year.. I don't know about the rest of you, but if someone's willing to give me an interview for a $480,000 a year job I'm on the plane same day

Same here. And I’ve been on that plane within the hour for about half of that money.

Im feeling another lawsuit set up.

Singleton

Reaction score
The problem is, he will make more $$ from interview and appearance fees from the fake media talking about how bad the NFL treated him then if he made a team and played.

If the media stopped reporting on this clown, he would be gone and no one would be talking about him

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
The problem is, he will make more $$ from interview and appearance fees from the fake media talking about how bad the NFL treated him then if he made a team and played.

If the media stopped reporting on this clown, he would be gone and no one would be talking about him
I don’t think so I think after this Shit show he will go away forever

guest hs

Reaction score
So if a team does sign him, is he still going to take a knee?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Would it be wrong to laugh if Garret beat him with his own helmet?

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
This dude just needs to be deemed "unfit for hire" and cast out of the NFL. If you cant be thankful for your bad ass opportunity and career, and put your personal agenda aside to do your damn job, what good are you to a team. He brings constant drama everywhere he goes and will continue to do so, and that distracts people from being a cohesive unit and undermines the team. Bye Bye Kapperdick