WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

kerry lake is awesome🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

530RL

Reaction score
Tells you all you need to know people.................two backstabbing RINO faggots!!! 😆
LOL,

Nothing incites greater loyalty than approving and condoning the murder by hanging of the man from which you desire loyalty......... 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
LOL,

Nothing incites greater loyalty than approving and condoning the murder by hanging of the man from which you desire loyalty......... 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

It's over for you RINO's, just the formality of running off the REALLY corrupt at this point.

Form your own party, CLU (Corrupt Liars Unlimited) 🖕 😆 🖕

530RL

Reaction score
Arizona Governor Race 2022 Polls
  • Republican Primary Election Polls: Kari Lake: 41% (+2%), Karrin Robson: 35% (+0%).
  • Latest Poll: Kari Lake: 45% Karrin Robson: 34%.
  • Google Search (GOP): Kari Lake was ahead by 58 points a month ago, but that has fallen to 33 points now.
  • Social media: Kari Lake -25%, Karrin Robson -16%.
  • Democratic Party Primary Election Polls: Katie Hobbs 49%, Marco Lopez 20%.
  • General Election Polls: Hobbs 47%, Lake 38%.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Hard to imagine a situation where Lakes doesn’t win the R primary.

I thought you said it was going to be the other way around when that RINO dropped out?

And then we’re supposed to believe your views in the general? 😆

azsunfun

Reaction score
Hard to imagine a situation where Lakes doesn’t win the R primary.
When establishment Republicans come out, ducey, brewer, pence, and rhino pac's in support of a small business woman Robeson, oh sorry small business? One of the biggest senior community developers in az. Myself, I will take a $70,000 a year citizen that is awake know!

530RL

Reaction score
I thought you said it was going to be the other way around when that RINO dropped out?

And then we’re supposed to believe your views in the general? 😆
Never said that. See post 52. I simply stated that Salmon dropping out would narrow Lake’s lead as Salmon too is a RINO by your definition. And RINO’s would naturally move to KTR over Lake. And the polls reflect that. Even you would have to agree with that given your disdain for Reagan conservatives.

I haven’t ever said I supported either as I don’t vote in the R primary as an I. It is up to the R primary voters to run the candidate they feel is best to win in the general.

When establishment Republicans come out, ducey, brewer, pence, and rhino pac's in support of a small business woman Robeson, oh sorry small business? One of the biggest senior community developers in az. Myself, I will take a $70,000 a year citizen that is awake know!
I have repeatedly stated the R party should run who they think has the best chance of winning a general. I’d prefer that over Hobbs.

But it is up to them to succeed or fail as it is their primary.

Everyone should vote for whomever they want. I support that.

Wedgy

Reaction score
81 million Democrats agree! 🤣 Even the dead one's...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Never said that. See post 52. I simply stated that Salmon dropping out would narrow Lake’s lead as Salmon too is a RINO by your definition. And RINO’s would naturally move to KTR over Lake. And the polls reflect that. Even you would have to agree with that given your disdain for Reagan conservatives.

I haven’t ever said I supported either as I don’t vote in the R primary as an I. It is up to the R primary voters to run the candidate they feel is best to win in the general.

I have repeatedly stated the R party should run who they think has the best chance of winning a general. I’d prefer that over Hobbs.

But it is up to them to succeed or fail as it is their primary.

Everyone should vote for whomever they want. I support that.
172412A9-CAE0-41A9-A71A-D7E0C14241A6.jpeg

Hahahahhaaaaaa!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Never said that. See post 52. I simply stated that Salmon dropping out would narrow Lake’s lead

It was that little Lincoln Butt Pirate wink you left.............

530RL

Reaction score
It was that little Lincoln Butt Pirate wink you left.............
If you think like Nganga that Lake has the best chance of winning in the general, as I know you love winning, put Lake forward.

I got no vote in the primary. 👍👍

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
If you think like Nganga that Lake has the best chance of winning in the general, as I know you love winning, put Lake forward.

I got no vote in the primary. 👍👍

Buuuuuut, you've got an opinion on how AZ turned Blue and were part of it................

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

HST4ME

Reaction score
Isn't Pence endorsing her rival? Pretty sure that alone would seal the deal for me on spite alone

530RL

Reaction score
Isn't Pence endorsing her rival? Pretty sure that alone would seal the deal for me on spite alone
Pence and Ducey.......Chris Christie, Asa Hutchinson, Newt Gingrich, Mike Huckabee, and a bunch of other national Reagan RINO's.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Pence and Ducey.......Chris Christie, Asa Hutchinson, Newt Gingrich, Mike Huckabee, and a bunch of other national Reagan RINO's.
Nixon knew............................ Bohemian Grove was the "most faggy god dammed thing you could ever imagine"?

1658271840305.png

Yea, I'll pass on the faggots.................. 🖕 😆 🖕

530RL

Reaction score
Lake stated there was massive voter fraud in the primary and was going to turn “mountains of evidence” over to the authorities.

When does that happen? Certainly looking forward to it.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Katie Hobbs, is Killing her in the Polls, and Blake Masters, earlier statements about Social Security will be his Nightmare, and the "Dim's" are running it 24-7 on Ads. I have watched several discussions on the Weak GOP Senate Candidates from here on.🤔 Watching things, I must agree.😕

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Katie Hobbs, is Killing her in the Polls, and Blake Masters, earlier statements about Social Security will be his Nightmare, and the "Dim's" are running it 24-7 on Ads. I have watched several discussions on the Weak GOP Senate Candidates from here on.🤔 Watching things, I must agree.😕

Here’s the latest polling I’ve seen.

28B749DB-F820-4CFC-8AAC-405F308D4B7B.jpeg

And that’s Uni-party FOX.

What are you referring to?

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Here’s the latest polling I’ve seen.

View attachment 1148097

And that’s Uni-party FOX.

What are you referring to?

Channel "3" out of Phoenix!! I'm just stating their Polls. Don't shoot the Messenger:confused: They were also reporting on some "ISSUE" that Lake, has as supposedly she has an Endorsement from an Anti-Jew organization, or ? You know the deal, if you are going to run for ANY Office these days, make sure the "Skeletons" are MIA!!.

I am "GOP" at least through, November and then might Swith to Independent, the GOP a Month ago had this Mid-Terms "In The Bag" and now it seems as a Toss - Up.:(

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Channel "3" out of Phoenix!! I'm just stating their Polls. Don't shoot the Messenger:confused: They were also reporting on some "ISSUE" that Lake, has as supposedly she has an Endorsement from an Anti-Jew organization, or ? You know the deal, if you are going to run for ANY Office these days, make sure the "Skeletons" are MIA!!.

I am "GOP" at least through, November and then might Swith to Independent, the GOP a Month ago had this Mid-Terms "In The Bag" and now it seems as a Toss - Up.:(

You’re buying into the media hype. We’ll see after it’s over and we’ll have to beat them bad in some elections to overcome their cheating ways. The GOP is of no help, that faggot Mitch is talking shit about MAGA candidates and withholding money. F them all, I happy we’ve ruined a number of them in the primaries so far.

FUCK THE RINOS

Looking Glass

Reaction score
You’re buying into the media hype. We’ll see after it’s over and we’ll have to beat them bad in some elections to overcome their cheating ways. The GOP is of no help, that faggot Mitch is talking shit about MAGA candidates and withholding money. F them all, I happy we’ve ruined a number of them in the primaries so far.

FUCK THE RINOS

No, I am not buying in, as I was never confident in Lake Or Blake:rolleyes: Hobbs, a horrible Candidate and so Beatable it was like getting "Handed" the Office, except IMO Lake's name recognition, being a T-V Personality is the reason she has made it this far. Too late now, either you support your Party or Not, and honestly as Painful as it will be, I must Vote for these Two, but wouldn't Bet 50Cents on either one to Win. I hope I am wrong, but for some reason, I keep wondering/worrying if one or both of these do get in will they "Turn" on President Trump, as so many have?:confused:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
No, I am not buying in, as I was never confident in Lake Or Blake:rolleyes: Hobbs, a horrible Candidate and so Beatable it was like getting "Handed" the Office, except IMO Lake's name recognition, being a T-V Personality is the reason she has made it this far. Too late now, either you support your Party or Not, and honestly as Painful as it will be, I must Vote for these Two, but wouldn't Bet 50Cents on either one to Win. I hope I am wrong, but for some reason, I keep wondering/worrying if one or both of these do get in will they "Turn" on President Trump, as so many have?:confused:

I’d say there’s less of a chance of them turning on President Trump than the others, no?

timstoy

Reaction score
Lake stated there was massive voter fraud in the primary and was going to turn “mountains of evidence” over to the authorities.

When does that happen? Certainly looking forward to i

Still waiting for Adam Schiff’s mountain of evidence on Trump!

Last edited:

timstoy

Reaction score

Sorry I hit the Like button on accident. Carry on!

Looking Glass

Reaction score

You doubted that these two likely would not "Turn" on President Trump!!

I answered with "I don't know symbol" Thinking back to the beginning of his Presidency, and ALL those who he trusted and All that have betrayed OR never were to be trusted🤭

I am waiting for the Truth, The Whole Truth AND Nothing But the Truth to Shake out on that "Weasel" Son in Law of his Kersher.o_O

FreeBird236

Reaction score
You doubted that these two likely would not "Turn" on President Trump!!

I answered with "I don't know symbol" Thinking back to the beginning of his Presidency, and ALL those who he trusted and All that have betrayed OR never were to be trusted🤭

I am waiting for the Truth, The Whole Truth AND Nothing But the Truth to Shake out on that "Weasel" Son in Law of his Kersher.o_O
You should have watched him on Mark levin last night. Nothing bad to say and his new book is nothing but praise for his FIL.🤷‍♂️

Looking Glass

Reaction score
You should have watched him on Mark levin last night. Nothing bad to say and his new book is nothing but praise for his FIL.🤷‍♂️

Just a feeling. He is a Greedy, Money Grabbing Worm. I have heard several times "Whispers" about him when the question keeps coming up on how the FBI knew where "Private Papers" were held:oops:

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Just a feeling. He is a Greedy, Money Grabbing Worm. I have heard several times "Whispers" about him when the question keeps coming up on how the FBI knew where "Private Papers" were held:oops:
I'm not sure how to really know at this time, I personally don't believe there was an informant of any kind, just a full blown fishing expedition from a corrupt FBI and DOJ.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I'm with you there, not a fan of that guy at all.

rcmike

Reaction score
I hope I am wrong, but for some reason, I keep wondering/worrying if one or both of these do get in will they "Turn" on President Trump, as so many have?:confused:

I get what you are saying, but think about this for a minute.

Who is more likely to "turn" on Trump?

The person endorsed by Trump? Or the person championed by Meghan McCain and 530?

At the end of the day though, we don't need them to not turn on Trump. We need them to take seriously the idea that Arizona, and the USA, come first.. And Anytown for Gun Safety or The Club for Growth come way way way last.

If they can do that, then the rest will take care of itself.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Very well said.

As for Kari Lake. One Question. So She gets fed up with all the Bullshit and says F this. What 's the problem?

I highly doubt that any there is any one Inmate who hasn't done that, been doing that. or to a Man, on this page reading this who has not done that. Very. Same. Thing. She deserves a Shot.

Life is too short to take Bullshit. I see Zero Issue. I've been not into taking Bullshit at work since I went to work when Kids could work.
Looking for a job when I found this one. Etc. Screw them. Or Be Screwed. But it is what it is. Just like Marriage. All good until it's not.

Godspeed Arizona. Stack some more containers.

RVRRNR

Reaction score