WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

kerry lake is awesome🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

havasuhusker

Reaction score
She won't debate Lake but it's the republicans fault.
Just as the author of the article stated, the Demonuts still have confidence in Hobbs, regardless if she debates or not. They all subscribe to the hate anything "MAGA" mantra.

530RL

Reaction score
Just as the author of the article stated, the Demonuts still have confidence in Hobbs, regardless if she debates or not. They all subscribe to the hate anything "MAGA" mantra.
Hobbs is the worst candidate that the D party has ever put forward in the State of Arizona.

530RL

Reaction score
So it's a lock then lever has already been pulled.
KTR or Salmon would have crushed Hobbs and helped the Senate race down ballot.

No idea what will happen with Lake. She is struggling to raise any meaningful local money for her own campaign and has to rely on the national groups for ad money.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Hobbs is the worst candidate that the D party has ever put forward in the State of Arizona.

They don't care, just like you didn't with Biden cause.........................you cheat!!! 😆

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

No idea what will happen with Lake. She is struggling to raise any meaningful local money for her own campaign and has to rely on the national groups for ad money.

McConnel turtle .gif

Slow down, you're going to give yore turtle an orgasm.................

timstoy

Reaction score

The people of Arizona are strapped for cash because of Biden policies. People paying more money for food, fuel, and basic necessities leave little money for donations for political candidates.

retaocleg

Reaction score
lake is either the best candidate ever, or she is saying everything perfect to get in to be a turncoat.........but she is at least saying it...........hobbs doesnt even do that part
calling it like i see it........'you will have to pry my vote for her from my cold, dead, mail in ballots' - every az republican

FreeBird236

Reaction score
lake is either the best candidate ever, or she is saying everything perfect to get in to be a turncoat.........but she is at least saying it...........hobbs doesnt even do that part
calling it like i see it........'you will have to pry my vote for her from my cold, dead, mail in ballots' - every az republican
I watched her on Fox 10 for over ten years, she was a pretty straight shooter, and you could see her transformation. I might be wrong but I trust her. What do have to lose, certainly can't have Hobbs in office.

retaocleg

Reaction score
I watched her on Fox 10 for over ten years, she was a pretty straight shooter, and you could see her transformation. I might be wrong but I trust her. What do have to lose, certainly can't have Hobbs in office.
like i said, she is being perfect so far, she has my vote........hobbs isnt even trying to be

530RL

Reaction score

retaocleg

Reaction score
Interesting piece.

Republicans championed voting by mail in 1991 in Arizona. In 2020 89% of AZ voters voted early, primarily by mail.

It is an interesting candidate position to tell 89% of all of those who voted that if elected, that voting right will be taken away and be replaced by in person, in precinct one day voting only.
without an ID , how do you know?.......anytime you create a loophole, loopholes will be exploited.........
just like driving, you need to show proof you are authorized......cant make the deadline, go early, but show ID............cant make that, sorry.................creating loopholes for fraud is not the answer.......get your shit together, making loopholes is how fraud happens

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
without an ID , how do you know?.......anytime you create a loophole, loopholes will be exploited.........
just like driving, you need to show proof you are authorized......
You had to have ID to register to vote by mail.

But to your point, if that ID is not adequate to vote by mail, how do we know that same ID one uses at a physical polling place is any good? They are the same forms of ID. 🤔

retaocleg

Reaction score
You had to have ID to register to vote by mail.

But to your point, if that ID is not adequate to vote by mail, how do we know that same ID one uses at a physical polling place is any good? They are the same forms of ID. 🤔
you have to show who you are, is that really a question? voting by mail could be anyone that does or does not vote............say you have 100 people who dont vote, but someone uses their vote by mail, voting for them....voting in person you have to show ID.......and they need to make sure 1 person, 1 vote.........anyone advocating otherwise is a problem........like you, anyone advocating for a system where there is potential for fraud, fraud is going to happen

europe has banned mail ins for that simple fact.......

edit: fed fed fed..........
edit: biden biden biden
why do you think places like cal link drivers license to automatically register you to vote?.........they want everyone signed uo to vote, but hope none to actually vote........

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
you have to show who you are, is that really a question? voting by mail could be anyone that does or does not vote............say you have 100 people who dont vote, but someone uses their vote by mail, voting for them....voting in person you have to show ID.......and they need to make sure 1 person, 1 vote.........anyone advocating otherwise is a problem........like you, anyone advocating for a system where there is potential for fraud, fraud is going to happen
Not the first time someone has thought I’m the problem…….sort of how I made it to where I am.

You know, working for the CIA…….. 🤣🤣

retaocleg

Reaction score

edit: fed fed fed..........
edit: biden biden biden
why do you think places like cal link drivers license to automatically register you to vote?.........they want everyone signed up to vote, but hope none to actually vote........

retaocleg

Reaction score
Not the first time someone has thought I’m the problem…….sort of how I made it to where I am.

You know, working for the CIA…….. 🤣🤣
nobody thinks you are the prob, they just think you are the messenger.......

530RL

Reaction score
nobody thinks you are the prob, they just think you are the messenger.......
Yes, following orders and obeying my commanders is definitely one of my strong suits. 😬

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Channel "3" out of Phoenix is reporting she is suspending Advertising, because of Low Funds and planning on resuming in the near future. I understand the increase in "Attack Ads" on her lately.o_O

Wedgy

Reaction score
Interesting piece.

Republicans championed voting by mail in 1991 in Arizona. In 2020 89% of AZ voters voted early, primarily by mail.

It is an interesting candidate position to tell 89% of all of those who voted that if elected, that voting right will be taken away and be replaced by in person, in precinct one day voting only.
Every post. Reminds me of the Kid who leaves a flaming bag of dog shit on the front porch, rings the bell, then runs away.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
just like driving, you need to show proof you are authorized......cant make the deadline, go early, but show ID............cant make that, sorry.................creating loopholes for fraud is not the answer.......get your shit together, making loopholes is how fraud happens
Hmmm…..Loopholes are the foundation of pretzels…..coincidence?? I think not 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Or should I say knot?

530RL

Reaction score

Seriously?

2EF10E43-87DF-43B1-8414-3B9C886F9E31.jpeg