WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

kerry lake is awesomešŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

Sandlord

Reaction score
Edited for clarity, because I have no idea what you think education has to do with immigration, except that schools get overcrowded when you dump a bunch on non tax payer students in schools.. Frankly people should be home schooling at this point, if they want to recognize their kids at age 18.

But your constant statements that responding to the border is illegal and unconstitutional is flat wrong. Article 1, section 10.

"No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay."

Why do you think the counties in Texas are "declaring invasion?" Why do you think they are trying to pressure Abbott to declare same?

And frankly, they have plenty of room to stand there. If the governor of a state, like say Arizona, decided they wanted to stop the people and material of war (AKA drugs, I mean Fentanyl is only killing 100+ thousand Americans a year at this point) from crossing the border, and they declared that the imminent danger would not stand to the delay being caused by Garland and Mayorkis, then they have absolute constitutional right to defend their state.
Excellent point. The War on Drugs is ongoing.
3F26A6B3-6A6D-4714-8CFE-91CF48255D6D.jpeg

Wedgy

Reaction score
As a former business partner of yours told me, you are a smart business guy so lets look at this from that standpoint.

Lake has promised to build the wall that Trump did not finish. The governor of Arizona has no authority to build a wall. Arizona has virtually no land on the border in which to build a wall. Border security is solely a responsibility by law of the federal government. It can not be legally done. It is unconstitutional both in the federal and state constitution. Further, the state budget is about 17 billion. Where would the billions necessary come from? Would the state populace agree to a large increase in taxes to fund it when we are near the bottom in education as an alternative?

Lake has promised to attack the cartels in Mexico. The governor of Arizona has no authority to engage in war or military/police activities in a foreign country. WTF?

Lake has promised to send the National Guard to stop border incursions. The governor of Arizona has no authority to send the NG to the border and engage in such activity, that is the sole legal authority of the federal government.

And the list could go on.

You are a smart business guy. If someone walked into your office and promised a bunch of stuff you logically knew was a fallacy at best, a lie at worst, you would tell them to get the fuck out of your office. Why not now?

On a subjective basis, the democrats want nothing more than to run against Lake. That is why they are pushing left leaning independents to vote for her in the R primary. They do not want to run against any of the other R candidates with their weak candidate. And more importantly, the Dā€™s understand the R candidate for governor will have a down ballot effect on the attempts to beat Kelly.

Arizona has serious problems and the governorā€˜s job is a tough job that demands high quality organizational skills to manage. Is a former news anchor with no organizational experience the best person for the job, based upon your business judgement? Can they address the educational issues of funding going to liberal arts programs as opposed to building community college trade schools teaching students real skills for sustainable employment? Can they build an organization of highly skilled leaders to improve the states results? Or are they just selling red meat to the base without any core competencies to achieve results?

People should vote for whomever they wish, but when they do not accomplish false promises they make, no one should blame anyone but themselves. I donā€™t vote in the R primary as a registered I. But I can assure you that Reagan Republicans, Ducey Republicans and R leaning independents are more likely /o support some other R in a general than they would for Lake. Dlow brings up a good point in the sense that some L leaning independents and even Dā€™s are leaning right, but who are they more likely to actually pull the lever for? Lake or any of the others?
OK. Now do Ronald Regan

rcmike

Reaction score
Your legal argument is that states can determine when to declare war against a foreign government or declare independently if they are being invaded. They can independent of the federal government make that determination.
According to the constitution, they do not get to decide to declare war. What they get to do is respond to an invasion that the federal government cannot respond to in a timely manner. We all know that if this is done, it will end up in the supreme court directly. So they would need to prove that they were invaded, that there is actual danger, and that the federal government is not responding in a timely manner.

The good news is for the first time in my lifetime, we have a court dominated by people who actually can read. Unlike you. The idea that states can declare war in NOWHERE in what I wrote, or in the quotation I took from the constitution. But they can be invaded, and respond.

The important part here, is that if Keri Lake says she would do something like this, it is not necessarily bullshit. There is a path, that until this goes to the Supreme Court and they decide this section of the constitution is invalid, is open to travel, if a governor decided to.

Last edited:

rcmike

Reaction score
Excellent post. My skepticism is rooted in ages of political promises to curb, slow or stop illegal immigration, with zero results, other than Trump.

I think for most of the candidates, itā€™s just focus group rhetoric.

I donā€™t believe a fucking word out of any of their mouths.

Trump proved his capacity and ability through action.
I agree with this.

I have listened to a few interviews with her, not the TV type, but long form.. It sounded to me like she really woke up the more they tried to tell her to talk shit about Trump. Kinda like she was seeing the real story, and then seeing the story she was being told to tell.

How can we know? We can't. But the more the media tries to tell me she is the wrong thing for Arizona, the more I want to see her elected..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ans-dont-nominate-kari-lake-arizona-governor/

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
I agree with this.

I have listened to a few interviews with her, not the TV type, but long form.. It sounded to me like she really woke up the more they tried to tell her to talk shit about Trump. Kinda like she was seeing the real story, and then seeing the story she was being told to tell.

How can we know? We can't. But the more the media tries to tell me she is the wrong thing for Arizona, the more I want to see her elected..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ans-dont-nominate-kari-lake-arizona-governor/
I would vote for Lake.

530RL

Reaction score
According to the constitution, they do not get to decide to declare war. What they get to do is respond to an invasion that the federal government cannot respond to in a timely manner. We all know that if this is done, it will end up in the supreme court directly. So they would need to prove that they were invaded, that there is actual danger, and that the federal government is not responding in a timely manner.

The good news is for the first time in my lifetime, we have a court dominated by people who actually can read. Unlike you. The idea that states can declare war in NOWHERE in what I wrote, or in the quotation I took from the constitution. But they can be invaded, and respond.

The important part here, is that if Keri Lake says she would do something like this, it is not necessarily bullshit. There is a path, that until this goes to the Supreme Court and they decide this section of the constitution is invalid, is open to travel, if a governor decided to.
The good news is that if Lake becomes governor and illegal immigration as well as illegal drug importation continues, it shall be resolved by Lake exercising her Constitutional powers and sending the states lethal resources she has into Mexico and take out the cartels as she has promised. The problem will be quickly and lethally solved by her constitutionally authorized lethal incursion into a foreign country.

At least we wonā€™t have to argue about it anymore as it will be resolved by those legal recourses. šŸ‘šŸ‘

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
The good news is that if Lake becomes governor and illegal immigration as well as illegal drug importation continues, it shall be resolved by Lake exercising her Constitutional powers and sending the states lethal resources she has into Mexico and take out the cartels as she has promised. The problem will be quickly and lethally solved by her constitutionally authorized lethal incursion into a foreign country.

At least we wonā€™t have to argue about it anymore as it will be resolved by those legal recourses. šŸ‘šŸ‘
She never promised to ā€œinvade Mexicoā€ and you know that. Defending ones border from invasion and invading another country are polar from one another

By your definition, Ukraine has ā€œinvaded Russia and are hunting down Putinā€

530RL

Reaction score
She never promised to ā€œinvade Mexicoā€ and you know that. Defending ones border from invasion and invading another country are polar from one another

By your definition, Ukraine has ā€œinvaded Russia and are hunting down Putinā€
She has said she would take out the cartels bringing in drugs.

How do you take out cartels in Mexico without going into Mexico?

Or maybe this is just more red meat that voters should know is pure bull shit. Like the state building a complete wall across Arizona on the federal border? šŸ¤”

In any event, at least if we still have illegal immigration or drugs from Mexico we will all know who has failed. šŸ‘

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

Or maybe this is just more red meat that voters should know is pure bull shit. Like the state building a complete wall across Arizona on the federal border? šŸ¤”
So it's your position that the Cartels aren't bringing contraband in? Really?

If this shit is met aggressively at all ports of entry, all border posts. If you make it too uncomfortable for them, they'll choose a different route.

So, my take-away from all this is, KTR isn't going to do anything about the border and the cartels. If thats really the truth, I've made my mind up, Thank you!!

Kari Lake it is.

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
So it's your position that the Cartels aren't bringing contraband in? Really?

If this shit is met aggressively at all ports of entry, all border posts. If you make it too uncomfortable for them, they'll choose a different route.

So, my take-away from all this is, KTR isn't going to do anything about the border and the cartels. If thats really the truth, I've made my mind up, Thank you!!

Kari Lake it is.
Not my position at all. Not only are they bringing drugs but people.

But I understand it is a federal problem and a federal responsibility and no single governor can achieve her promise of stopping the flow.

The federal government has failed us for over thirty years. And this includes all current and past administrations, for if they would have addressed it, we wouldnā€™t be talking about it now.

With respect to the candidates, it would be really surprising if Lake and The MAGA senate candidate did not win their primaries. Arizona is statistically one of the most MAGA party faithful and the business community is out of favor with that party.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

"sending the states lethal resources she has into Mexico and take out the cartels as she has promised."

LMAO .gif

You deranged lil crook..................... šŸ˜†

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Not my position at all. Not only are they bringing drugs but people.

But I understand it is a federal problem and a federal responsibility and no single governor can achieve her promise of stopping the flow.

The federal government has failed us for over thirty years. And this includes all current and past administrations, for if they would have addressed it, we wouldnā€™t be talking about it now.

With respect to the candidates, it would be really surprising if Lake and The MAGA senate candidate did not win their primaries. Arizona is statistically one of the most MAGA party faithful and the business community is out of favor with that party.
OK, lets hypothetically say Lake wins. Would you vote for Hobbs or Lake or abstain in the general?

530RL

Reaction score
OK, lets hypothetically say Lake wins. Would you vote for Hobbs or Lake or abstain in the general?
Iā€™d vote as I think it is a responsibility and I would write in as I suspect many of the establishment republicans would. We had one Mecham, thatā€™s enough for me and many others.

I suspect that over time there is a real chance of the Republican Party and the MAGA party splitting up and going their own separate ways.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Iā€™d vote as I think it is a responsibility and I would write in as I suspect many of the establishment republicans would. We had one Mecham, thatā€™s enough for me and many others.

I suspect that over time there is a real chance of the Republican Party and the MAGA party splitting up and going their own separate ways.

We've already split, hit the road libturds. šŸ‘

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

You are certainly wise enough to understand that would get Hobbs elected. I'm a bit surprised. You claim that Regor wanting a 100% candidate is "turning Arizona blue" yet you writing in a candidate isn't?

I proclaimed in the Senate primary, I prefer Doucey, a guy whom I agree with 80% of the time over Kelly, whom I disagree with 100% of the time. Yet you are willing Katie Hobbs get elected. Someone who you certainly disagree with at a higher percentage than you disagree with Lake.

Your own argument has backed you into a corner?

Doucey was polling favorably against Kelly, we agreed on that. All three Republican primary choices lose in the general to Kelly. You are doing exactly what you accuse @regor of. "Turning Arizona Blue"

I'd hope you could "hold your nose and vote for Lake" I've done that very thing for years on the Rino candidates.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You are certainly wise enough to understand that would get Hobbs elected. I'm a bit surprised. You claim that Regor wanting a 100% candidate is "turning Arizona blue" yet you writing in a candidate isn't?

I proclaimed in the Senate primary, I prefer Doucey, a guy whom I agree with 80% of the time over Kelly, whom I disagree with 100% of the time. Yet you are willing Katie Hobbs get elected. Someone who you certainly disagree with at a higher percentage than you disagree with Lake.

Doucey was polling favorably against Kelly, we agreed on that. All three Republican primary choices lose in the general to Kelly. You are doing exactly what you accuse @regor of. "Turning Arizona Blue"

I'd hope you could "hold your nose and vote for Lake" I've done that very thing for years on the Rino candidates.

He's a liberal that prefers wolves in sheep clothing. It's all about fund raising for RINO's, they never want to win. They're corrupt scumbags that rip people off better when they're not in power. Jenny used to mention that and I didn't quite get it a decade ago or so, know it's as plain as day.

We truly have a two-party system now, prior to Trump, we did not.

530RL

Reaction score

I understand your opinion that not voting for a MAGA candidate makes me responsible for someone else getting elected.

Naturally I disagree. It is not the voters responsibility to hold their nose and make someone win who they disagree with. That is basically an argument that candidates I disagree with are ā€œentitledā€ to my vote without earning it.

My view is that It is the responsibility of the party to put forth candidates that can not only win a primary, but also a general. A candidate that reflects their MAGA party views may be great for them, but those primary voters should consider that as a Republic they are not some dictatorial body that is entitled to victory in a general.

It is not the general election voters job to bow, put their principles aside and to simply follow blindly their choice. In America you have to earn it. No one is entitled to it and if the MAGA party puts forth the perfectly loyal candidate for them, they must also take rational responsibility for that candidates chances in a general election. Maybe they win, maybe they lose, but they should take responsibility for their strategy and choices.

Learning to win will be an interesting path if the MAGA party wants to dominate National and statewide offices. Gerrymandered districts are easy, statewide and national elections will be more interesting.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
I understand your opinion that not voting for a MAGA candidate makes me responsible for someone else getting elected.

Naturally I disagree. It is not the voters responsibility to hold their nose and make someone win who they disagree with. That is basically an argument that candidates I disagree with are ā€œentitledā€ to my vote without earning it.

My view is that It is the responsibility of the party to put forth candidates that can not only win a primary, but also a general. A candidate that reflects their MAGA party views may be great for them, but those primary voters should consider that as a Republic they are not some dictatorial body that is entitled to victory in a general.

It is not the general election voters job to bow, put their principles aside and to simply follow blindly their choice. In America you have to earn it. No one is entitled to it and if the MAGA party puts forth the perfectly loyal candidate for them, they must also take rational responsibility for that candidates chances in a general election. Maybe they win, maybe they lose, but they should take responsibility for their strategy and choices.

Learning to win will be an interesting path if the MAGA party wants to dominate National and statewide offices. Gerrymandered districts are easy, statewide and national elections will be more interesting.
I can respect that. Why can't Regor do the very same thing? Isn't he as right in his opinion as you are?

I will Vote for whomever wins the Republican Senate primary. You? Masters is the MAGA candidate. My guess is you'd be a Lamon supporter with his long business history.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Yea, we're concentrating on the election booth because of you cheating whores, but thanks for the suggestion. šŸ‘

530RL

Reaction score
I can respect that. Why can't Regor do the very same thing? Isn't he as right in his opinion as you are?

I will Vote for whomever wins the Republican Senate primary. You? Masters in a MAGA candidate. My guess is you's be a Lamon supporter with his long business history.
I have always said everyone should vote for whomever they want. Including Regor, assuming he is of adult age. :)

With respect to responsibility for turning the state blue, that rests on the party and who the primary voters put forth, not the general election voter. You canā€™t govern if you canā€™t not only win, but take control of all three branches of government.

If Masters is the candidate out of the R primary, I will be writing in. Just read this and you will understand why I would take a pass.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I have always said everyone should vote for whomever they want. Including Regor, assuming he is of adult age. :)

With respect to responsibility for turning the state blue, that rests on the party and who the primary voters put forth, not the general election voter. You canā€™t govern if you canā€™t not only win, but take control of all three branches of government.

If Masters is the candidate out of the R primary, I will be writing in. Just read this and you will understand why I would take a pass.

You are such a lying POS....................... šŸ˜†

60yo41h0k5jR.jpeg

Keep talking clown, ANYONE with a brain knows EXACTLY who yore lying ass is!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

530RL

Reaction score
I canā€™t wait for the hearing when we win the house.

ā€œDirector Wray, is this man an FBI agent? And why was he there inciting a riot?ā€
Masters is running for Senateā€¦.. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I canā€™t wait for the hearing when we win the house.

ā€œDirector Wray, is this man an FBI agent? And why was he there inciting a riot?ā€

Nothing will happen with McCarthy and the rest of the RINO's in leadership. Hell, I don't think anything would happen if Jordan was to get the speakership. If MTG or Boebert were running things, we might get somewhere.

It will take many cycles to remove the RINO trash for federal and state governments. First things first, destroy their corporate donors and their faggot ways.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score

Yore going to write in Jeff Flake again?

Wedgy

Reaction score

In any event, at least if we still have illegal immigration or drugs from Mexico we will all know who has failed. šŸ‘
No denying it's gonna be a good show.

You do know, She may not have been specially talking of only action after her AZ 2022 Gov win, but also about being on the winning Presidential ticket in 2024. Give her a chance.

You may have underestimated People who have had it with all the Bullshit after investing a working life.

IDT Kari Lake is taking any more shit from anyone. She's getting even

Turn your back stand still and just take the knife. Or would you take the shot...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Steve, this shouldnā€™t surprise you.
Itā€™s been his MO since 2012 at least.
He doesnā€™t care what the end results bring.
As I said in 2016, his only concern is retaining plausible deniability.
He actually revels in saying ā€œI didnā€™t vote for so and so, I wrote in xxx so donā€™t blame meā€¦ā€ when in fact he is a part of the problem.

Just look at his posts in this this thread, it reeks of ā€œnot my problem, not my faultā€.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
KTRā€™s 91 year old husband approves. šŸ‘

Regor, I knew this was coming out. These are the reasons why Iā€™m still unsure. They both carry untrustworthy political pasts.

It boils down to the unknown you feel you can trust. 530 will say as he already has that the D's feel they can beat Lake in the general and he very well may be right about their actions, but I recall another candidate back in 2015 that they said the same thing about.

F the RINO's, MAGA is the change candidate and then it's all about holding their asses accountable. We will continue to court the minority vote that believes in America's founding principles and we will continue to win. It is time to DESTROY the RINO establishment!!!

Wedgy

Reaction score
"Gee Wally, dead people are voting in Arizona!" "Is Kari Lake really a Witch Wally? I'm scared." "It's OK Beaver, you don't have to worry, Kari Lake's not a Witch, She's swell! The only Witches are Democrats. They're the One's who can make dead people vote..."

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
She wouldnā€™t be wrong lil Fox News calling elections before they could shill.

You RINOā€™s are worse than turds when it comes to cheating and lying.

Whatā€™s the problem is Kari starting to scare your sorry ass?
5d0.jpg

Sandlord

Reaction score
You can join today, and be a lifetime member.
Why does KTR make it sound dishonest? RINO tactics, thats why.
DA36663C-880D-49A1-9B7D-0DF6B64D4BAF.jpeg

530RL

Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

CEEE79F2-1EA2-47E4-8374-F386EE34A545.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Tells you all you need to know people.................two backstabbing RINO faggots!!! šŸ˜†

Wedgy

Reaction score

Trying to make it sound like a Grudge Fuck isn't fun. C'Mon Man!!!!