WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

kerry lake is awesome🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Wedgy

Reaction score
That's complete bullshit. Don't just stand there. What, Motherfuckers can't count? Who TF made that decision?
Drag that guy away to jail in handcuffs for his own protection and start your calculators...

Go to the County Registrars office, inform them about this for a start and start melting down phone lines and any other legal action available to fix this garbage. Stat.

OK Boys 602 506 1511. Maricopa County elections. Tell them what's going on at this location, I couldn't identify it to the nice lady, but you can get through, by pushing even the wrong buttons. (2 for the party HQ phone numbers.) LOL.

She said, ANY AFFECTED VOTER CAN VOTE AT ANY OTHER LOCATION, and she'd pass it up the COC. FYI
Your turn AZ Inmates. Gday!

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That's complete bullshit. Don't just stand there. What, Motherfuckers can't count? Who TF made that decision?
Drag that guy away to jail in handcuffs for his own protection and start your calculators...

Go to the County Registrars office, raise hell bout this for a start and start melting down phone lines and any other legal action available to fix this garbage. Stat.
“That’s an insurrection!”
The leftist conservative

Pelon

Reaction score
What!

FhAvhltWYAA9DLM

FhAvhluX0AEHbH4

Sandlord

Reaction score
One candidate works her ass off doing interviews, campaigning, meet & greets, and other stuff to help her election.
The other candidate sits on her fat ass, but is in charge of the election.
Who will win?

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Regarding Hobbs not willing to debate Lake on stage or on tv, I ask 'ANY' Liberal Democrat the following question . . .
'Are you really going to vote for a supposed 'Leader' who is unwilling, or afraid to debate an opponent Live"???
Read that again, please.
A true 'Leader' wether You agree with them or not, wether You like them or not, should WELCOME the opportunity to debate live with ANY opponent.
THAT is a TRUE sign of someone who (at the very least) feels that what they are doing, & what he or she feels, is the best for the people or their audience.

I have listened to 'Leaders' speak in public (not in politics) who I thought were complete buffoons . . . but I gave them a certain amount of respect, (as small as it may have been), because they weren't afraid to take the stage and speak their mind on what they believed in.

If the only reason You are voting 'D' is because there is an 'R' after the other option . . . You seriously need to have a long talk with Yourself.

This is coming from a guy who voted for Ross Perot in 1992 when I was 21 and thought the dude was 'Rad' at the time, because he had 'fire'. 😁

Last edited:

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
Regarding Hobbs not willing to debate Lake on stage or on tv, I ask 'ANY' Liberal Democrat the following question . . .
'Are you really going to vote for a supposed 'Leader' who is unwilling, or afraid to debate an opponent Live"???
Read that again, please.
A true 'Leader' wether You agree with them or not, wether You like them or not, should WELCOME the opportunity to debate live with ANY opponent.
THAT is a TRUE sign of someone who (at the very least) feels that what they are doing what he or she feels is the best for the people, or their audience.

I have listened to 'Leaders' speak in public (not in politics) who I thought were complete buffoons . . . but I gave them a certain amount of respect, (as small as it may have been), because they weren't afraid to take the stage and speak their mind on what they believed in.

If the only reason You are voting 'D' is because there is an 'R' after the other option . . . You seriously need to have a long talk with Yourself.

This is coming from a guy who voted for Ross Perot in 1992 when I was 21 and thought the dude was 'Rad' at the time, because he had 'fire'. 😁
he was kinda rad lol

retaocleg

Reaction score
now the precinct rolls will be tossed out, allowing anyone to cast votes in a precinct that isnt theirs, cant match id, signature, address........this is going to be interesting........whoever had the idea to have them go elsewhere is either incompetent, or needs to be investigated.......guess it woulda been too much to ask to test the machines first, have backups........hobbs cant run an election, let alone a state.....she is too busy suing counties that want to hand count, the irony being we wouldnt have that issue hand counting

retaocleg

Reaction score
Ron Paul rally at UCSD was pretty epic. 1000+ college students + Gen Pop chanting, "President Paul! President Paul!" Electric!
ron paul! freedom!......lol
my first ever vote was for ron paul.......👍

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
There is no way. I didn't believe it in 2020, and I don't believe a word of it now. That Sucks.
‘If’ there’s any truth to it …. You can blame it on high-density / low cost housing….. Phoenix packed with younger ‘work from home tech-workers’ …. By the thousands….. never leave their homes etc.

Coming from So Cal … all I gotta say is, ‘Welcome to the Club Bud’.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20221108_204105.jpg

48% counted

150k Hobbs
110k Lake
added onto last count....

so where are these Hobb supporters coming from???

Orange Juice

Reaction score
View attachment 1170394

48% counted

150k Hobbs
110k Lake
added onto last count....

so where are these Hobb supporters coming from???
Mc Cain supporters. You can’t win in this state without them. Lake fucked the pooch, and probably gave Away the election. She was a democrat in the past, so we’re not out much.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Mc Cain supporters. You can’t win in this state without them. Lake fucked the pooch, and probably gave Away the election. She was a democrat in the past, so we’re not out much.
Hobbs is F'n worthless, and now I'll get to look forward to lockdowns because of Covid. Lake is at least a roll of the dice. Could suck, could be great. A chance, in this case, is better than the certainty of the other.

Kelly is a lying puppet of the left. Every radio station here has been pushing that he's for cheaper gas, tighter boarder security and loosening regulations. People are too stupid to look at his record, and see that those are blatant lies.

Were fukt if this is true. The cities are going to be going down hill fast. The drug issues are already a problem. Phentanyl is killing everywhere, even here.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Hobbs is F'n worthless, and now I'll get to look forward to lockdowns because of Covid. Lake is at least a roll of the dice. Could suck, could be great. A chance, in this case, is better than the certainty of the other.

Kelly is a lying puppet of the left. Every radio station here has been pushing that he's for cheaper gas, tighter boarder security and loosening regulations. People are too stupid to look at his record, and see that those are blatant lies.

Were fukt if this is true. The cities are going to be going down hill fast. The drug issues are already a problem. Phentanyl is killing everywhere, even here.

I guess more people feel safer having hobbs make decisions regarding public health. I think abortion was more important than wearing masks.

You know Tucson, where Kelly is from, gets their gas from Texas. It’s a buck cheaper than Phoenix, who gets theirs from California. Im pretty sure your fuel comes from Phoenix, so you get the California prices, minus their tax.. We need to continue the Texas pipeline into Phoenix, to get cheaper fuel.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I guess more people feel safer having hobbs make decisions regarding public health. I think abortion was more important than wearing masks.

You know Tucson, where Kelly is from, gets their gas from Texas. It’s a buck cheaper than Phoenix, who gets theirs from California. Im pretty sure your fuel comes from Phoenix, so you get the California prices, minus their tax.. We need to continue the Texas pipeline into Phoenix, to get cheaper fuel.
When I was in Tucson two weeks ago, they were a dollar more than here. Maybe we siphon ours from somewhere else?

I live in a county that isn't big on abortion, and pretty anti "gender affirming care"...we even make our tattoo shops check ID's;)
Hobbs wasn't even liked by a majority of the teachers here. As a Dem, that's not normally the case. We shall see, but I don't see this going well at all.

...and as for masks, funny that someone can try and force me to wear a mask, but not force their mate to wear a rubber.

530RL

Reaction score
There’s still a path for Masters, Finchem, and Hamedeh as well.
The anchor baby, Lake and Horne certainly have a great shot.

Finchem and Masters path is much narrower and tough.

Sandlord

Reaction score
If th
The anchor baby, Lake and Horne certainly have a great shot.

Finchem and Masters path is much narrower and tough.
If they can get 65% of the outstanding 400K votes, they’re in.

Lake got 70% of the last batch of 55k.
Horne needs to win to keep that freak out of the schools
(No offense if Hoffman is a relation)

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

Kelly isn't from Tucson, he's from Texas. His wife is from Tucson and the only reason he's a Senator is because she got shot in the head.

I have zero respect for Mark Gifford's after he exploited Gabby's near assignation and trampled the memory of those that died that day.