Key West or Bust (LAM)

baja-chris

Reaction score
Bluewater Key RV Resort, here we come.
3B281077-A5CF-4637-9A48-DD4EB3C8FBC0.jpeg

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Very nice. Cool setup you have there too!

sonicss31

Reaction score
Enjoy, only about 10 miles from my home. Cloudy and rainy right now.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Launching the bote must be an adventure, lol.

baja-chris

Reaction score
OK, how do you get the boat down?... or up?
Solar panel, battery, 12v hydraulic pump, big ass ram under trailer pulls 4 cables with pulleys inside the posts to raise and lower boat. Back Raptor off trailer, lower boat, unhitch from RV, move RV, hitch to Raptor and launch boat. Piece of cake! Tows nice. I put a transom jack on the Baker so I can drop the OB when on trailer so it’s about 6” lower than top of coach. And of course the transom jack will be handy in the skinny water of the lower keys. Stopped in Tucson for the night, in the morning it’s: Eastbound and down, loaded up and trucking...

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Solar panel, battery, 12v hydraulic pump, big ass ram under trailer pulls 4 cables with pulleys inside the posts to raise and lower boat. Back Raptor off trailer, lower boat, unhitch from RV, move RV, hitch to Raptor and launch boat. Piece of cake! Tows nice. I put a transom jack on the Baker so I can drop the OB when on trailer so it’s about 6” lower than top of coach. And of course the transom jack will be handy in the skinny water of the lower keys. Stopped in Tucson for the night, in the morning it’s: Eastbound and down, loaded up and trucking...
Hell of a setup!