WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kid gets caught stealing....gets his ass whooped

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
I'm not saying I would go ahead and do this to some random kid....but I do feel like if more punk kids got dealt with this way, there would be a lot less future shit heads running around.

Last edited by a moderator:

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
are liable for physical and emotional harm to the minor, and it's on video .

dread Pirate

Reaction score
are liable for physical and emotional harm to the minor, and it's on video .

and that sux! Little shit should have some emotional harm for stealing... maybe he won't do it again for fear of having his ass whooped. If I stole something as a kid I know damn well my dad was gonna whoop my ass with a big black belt. I never stole shit! :thumbsup

I still tell my kids, There's 2 things I'll whoop your ass for. Stealing and abusing animals. Pretty sure they believe me.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Bet that kid doesn't steal again.. Lol

CobraDave

Reaction score
I don't like it. That's a parents job. I don't care what my kid did, I'm doing the discipline not some random guy.

dread Pirate

Reaction score
Bet that kid doesn't steal again.. Lol

You would hope,,, But,,, what will probably happen. Mom will press charges and get a crooked lawyer. Then the kid will be the one who thinks he won when the guy he ripped off goes to prison and loses anything he may own.. :grumble:

If he had to come home to mom or dad whooping his ass rather than "that asshole who caught me at the park" it would probably make a difference.

Sbarry

Reaction score
I don't like it. That's a parents job. I don't care what my kid did, I'm doing the discipline not some random guy.

X2! I'd beat some dudes ass if he thought he could discipline one of my kids... If I had any. Lol

dread Pirate

Reaction score

He did give him the option, 'take me to your mom or I'm going to whoop your ass" He chose the ass whoopin,,,

I do agree with you though.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score

That's the problem! Parents aren't raising kids. They are raising friends. That may have been a bit hard but the point was made and I thought the victim handled it with good intentions. For all we know he mat have chosen wisely. (If his mom and dad have any sack) lol

Its good to see stuff like this. I grew up in a neighborhood where all the kids were friends as we're the adults. The neighborhood raised us. I can't tell you how many whoppins I got from other mothers and fathers. Everyone had respect and not a single kid I grew up with went into the system. All are pretty successful.

Those days are long gone and that is destroying our youth.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That's the problem! Parents aren't raising kids. They are raising friends. That may have been a bit hard but the point was made and I thought the victim handled it with good intentions. For all we know he mat have chosen wisely. (If his mom and dad have any sack) lol

Its good to see stuff like this. I grew up in a neighborhood where all the kids were friends as we're the adults. The neighborhood raised us. I can't tell you how many whoppins I got from other mothers and fathers. Everyone had respect and not a single kid I grew up with went into the system. All are pretty successful.

This... Not sure if anybody remembers an article I wrote for Performance boats about my first ride in a v-drive.. But it started with a neighbor kid telling me his dad wanted to see me. The whole time I was walking down there I was shuffling wondering WTF I could have possibly done to get in trouble, and I half thought I was gonna get my ass whooped and didn't know for what.

The days of that shit flying are long gone.. But it did produce better people.

When you think about it, it really wasn't that long ago that if you stole a horse, you would swing from the nearest tree.

RD

dread Pirate

Reaction score
hes lucky,my dad never slowed down.how many remember the swinging getting your ass whopped circle run.....

The waiting for the next one was far worse than the actually smack though. Or "wait until you dad gets home" from mom,,, Those were the longest afternoons of my life.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
hes lucky,my dad never slowed down.how many remember the swinging getting your ass whopped circle run.....

Lol lived through it. Problem is society and our current legal system does not accept that anymore. All it will take is the mother of this thing to make one complaint and dude will be facing charges. If the local DA's office identify's the guy, he might face charges without the parents doing anything. There is no denying he is inflincting corpral punishment on the kid. Days of that being acceptable punishment are in the past. An open hand on that kids butt... more than likely all good. You still have to deal with the issue of it not being his kid int he first place...

Here's a fun twist. Cops catch thieves all the time. Would anyone who thinks this is "ok" see it differently if it was a cop in uniform administering the punishment?

And... thank god they are both the same race in that video... I can only imgine the shit show in the media if it were different.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Still laughing my ass off.

Little fucker will think twice before he does it next time.

If I were him Id have chosen the strap from the dude too - as the willow /cane or a thin belt waiting for me at home if I stole somebodies stuff -would be worse.

- that shit came in rapid fire succession the one time I got it and I squirmed for a week.

Only remember ever really getting it once - I got it for swearing in front of company.
I can't imagine what would have happened if I were caught stealing.

UD

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Even though he wooped his ass, he did it as a corrective action. I think he did the right thing. Was actually (maybe) was interested in helping the kid to become an upstanding citizen.

A shame its a random guy that makes the offer and not the kids parents

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I remember being about 10. I was spraypainting some shit on a trailer. A friend of my dads caught me. He busted my ass. Took me home and stood there and made me tell my mom what i did. She busted my ass in front of him. Then when dad got home, i had to tell him what i did. I got my ass busted again.

After that, i had respect for other peoples property because i did not like the consequences.

Putting some little shit in timeout, hell no, that just gives him time to think of how to do it without getting caught.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Lol lived through it. Problem is society and our current legal system does not accept that anymore. All it will take is the mother of this thing to make one complaint and dude will be facing charges. If the local DA's office identify's the guy, he might face charges without the parents doing anything. There is no denying he is inflincting corpral punishment on the kid. Days of that being acceptable punishment are in the past. An open hand on that kids butt... more than likely all good. You still have to deal with the issue of it not being his kid int he first place...

Here's a fun twist. Cops catch thieves all the time. Would anyone who thinks this is "ok" see it differently if it was a cop in uniform administering the punishment?

And... thank god they are both the same race in that video... I can only imgine the shit show in the media if it were different.
If the cop pulled his belt off and beat his ass? Hell no. Thats discipline not getting a beat down. Now if the cop gave him a ticket/haulled his ass in afterwards . Yes, that would be abuse.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Lol it's jus a whoppin. The guy kept saying. [emoji2]

No opinion really.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
All I can say is Adrian Peterson......:yikes

Personally, I think the kid got more of some hard love than an actual ass whooping if the guy follows up and the kid learned not to steal.:thumbsup

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

I logged in just to like this comment. I couldnt agree with you more. Unfortunately, like you said, those days are over. I grew up in a household where my dad wouldve whooped the shit out of me if i pulled something like this. The whole having the cops called on you for disciplining and having social services intervene is a fucking joke. The pussification of america is real

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
and that sux! Little shit should have some emotional harm for stealing... maybe he won't do it again for fear of having his ass whooped. If I stole something as a kid I know damn well my dad was gonna whoop my ass with a big black belt. I never stole shit! :thumbsup

I still tell my kids, There's 2 things I'll whoop your ass for. Stealing and abusing animals. Pretty sure they believe me.
My old man was EXACTLY the same with me and l turned out OK.
I don't know if l whoop somebody's else's child though, his dad (or his mom :yikes) might turn out to be a giant mother fucker and whoop my ass.:yikes :D

mobboss

Reaction score
Well after reading this the first thing that came to mind was , at least someone cares enough to whip that boy for doing wrong!!! and there was no one with a gun no intimidation . just the plain simple truth of you stole from me heres your whippen! If this happened more offen there would be less in the system!!! Frankly i bet that kids mom doesnt give a rats ass about him!!! but would try to sue just so she could pay for her next fix!!!!

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Thought someone here would have mentioned this before me - Have a Mom & a Dad in your house ! ! Responsible Moms and Dads raise responsible kids together. My parents weren't perfect, but they were a team who showed us how to do it.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
My parents always gave corporal punishment consent to...well...pretty much anyone who asked for it.

If I got whooped by someone outside the home, you can be sure that another whoopin' was waiting for me when I did get home.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
That kid will appreciate that wooppin when he is older and kudos to the guy that did it in a very fathery way. Probably the only time that kid will get appropriate fatherly direction in his life. My dad did pretty much the same thing when I went stupid, but there were no options. I knew what I did was wrong and so did my 4 other siblings. When dad got home all BS stopped and it was time to pay up for being a dumbass.

This is how a father of a 10yo girl takes care of stealing.
[video=youtube;ekv_BJCml3s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekv_BJCml3s[/video]

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Besides, we all know it takes a village to raise kids, and most dads wear belts, so there's lots of belts in the village.