WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kid Rock is back!!

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Rock Formation:

Viral photo shows epic 'rock formation': Kid Rock, Chris Rock and The Rock  all together

Blue Oval

Reaction score
Well, that will sound good at the next raft up. Still waiting to see his video he shot in Charlevoix last year with a 70’s white Blazer, not sure what is was for. My son was the bartender at the local marina bar. Him and a half dozen guys stopped in after golfing. They kept him there a couple hours after close. Andy said he was awesome, said his friends were azz holes. When they left ,Kid Rock gave him a 100.00 bill and said thanks and apologize for his friends. He has a house on the lake about 5 miles from Boyne City.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Still enjoying the Rock memories from Sturgis— just a great show

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
You have to love Kid Rock. He built a White House on his ranch. I crack up when I hear Joe Rogan describe going to Kids pad. KR is an American through and through lol

rush1

Reaction score
FNA That song is my life's mantra since the day I crawled out of the incubator that made me and it will be tell the day I die ! Kid Rock so gets it ,hell he's willing to throw down at 3 am in a waffle house ! Doesn't get any better than that.