WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kid Rock

RVRKID

Reaction score
I’m going hoping he switched it up now that he has some new songs.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
A friend saw him in Sacramento last night

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Was it a new show? Seen him 4-5 times over the last 5 years and it’s been great but it’s the exact same show each time.

jadenchick

Reaction score
Was it a new show? Seen him 4-5 times over the last 5 years and it’s been great but it’s the exact same show each time.
Yes it was a bit different, with new songs in there. But some of the same in the beginning and the end. It seemed like he was saying goodbye to touring….at least for now. I’m hoping he does another cruise or a resort again in the future.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

You says that like is a bad thing! 😁

Some of his songs I just Never get tired of. I'd be bummed if he Didn't play em!

I mean who doesn't wanna sing at the top of their voice to Cowboy??? Fuck yeah!?!?! 🤠

It was a typical SoCal summer night. A outdoor packed concert with 65 thousand of your best friends, moon in the sky, perfect weather, great seats, songs you can sing along to at the top of your lungs, it just doesn't get Any better than that!!!

But more to your question...

He has a new album out, so he mixed in some of his new songs too.

Donald Trump made an appearance, taped, but still good. And it got the crowd FIRED up!!!

One of his tunes we all got to sing along to was...

"We the people...

Let's Go Brandon!!!"

Was another crowd pleaser as well. 😁😁😁

So yeah, it was a new show, and it was the old show. I wouldn't have it any other way...

Last edited:

oldschool

Reaction score

Some of his songs I just Never get tired of. I'd be bummed if he Didn't play em!

I mean who doesn't wanna sing at the top of their voice to Cowboy??? Fuck yeah!?!?! 🤠

It was a typical SoCal summer night. A outdoor packed concert with 65 thousand of your best friends, moon in the sky, perfect weather, great seats, songs you can sing along to at the top of your lungs, it just doesn't get Any better than that!!!

Donald Trump made an appearance, taped, but still good. And it got the crowd FIRED up!!!

"We the people...

Let's Go Brandon!!!"

So yeah, is was a new show, and it was the old show. I wouldn't have it any other way...

X2! Show fucking rocked! Old and new.
Looks like we were really close to where you were. Trey Lewis was good too, not sure many knew the lyrics though.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
X2! Show fucking rocked! Old and new.
Looks like we were really close to where you were. Trey Lewis was good too, not sure many knew the lyrics though.

I sure didn't. Wasn't sure who he was!

Grand Funk did not disappoint at all either. It's amazing how well they still sing!!!

And the guitar solo was epic...

An American Band Indeed. ❤️❤️

I can hardly fucking talk today from screaming like a little girl. And jezuz h, talk about loud!?!?!?

If I wasn't def before, I sure as shit am now!!! 🤣

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I'm gonna say Kid Rock is MUCH better at the bigger venues. He feeds off the crowd and their just ain't that much crowd to feed off at small venues.

I've never seen him put on a better show than he did at Stagecoach. No concert on earth will ever top his performance there.

He was ok in Laughlin. Felt like a canned performance to me. He needs the big crowd and big stage.

If he ever Does come back to Glen Helen, I'll be there for sure. For the same ol songs and same ol show.

Thanks Kid, for the best ROCK show EVER!

❤️❤️❤️

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score

Grand Funk did not disappoint at all either. It's amazing how well they still sing!!!

I can hardly fucking talk today from screaming like a little girl. And jezuz h, talk about loud!?!?!?

Grand Funk rocked it but the guy that came out to do that solo song was okay

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score

Our crowd sang the national anthem also.

They even brought a flag out on stage. A guy a few seats down was wearing a hat, and someone yelled at him to take his hat off during the national anthem.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Our crowd sang the national anthem also.

They even brought a flag out on stage. A guy a few seats down was wearing a hat, and someone yelled at him to take his hat off during the national anthem.

I sent you a text during the concert, but it never went through!

I had four bars of service, but my phone said no internet! They must have somehow blocked the data side of the cell system. No one around me had internet either!

Probably to prevent live streaming I suppose. Probably not a bad idea.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Just an FYI There is somebody on the RDP facebok page sell 5 tickets for 10/8 show.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score

"We the people...

Let's Go Brandon!!!"

So yeah, it was a new show, and it was the old show. I wouldn't have it any other way...

Cool, hoping he does sturgis this year

Last edited:

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I sent you a text during the concert, but it never went through!

I had four bars of service, but my phone said no internet! They must have somehow blocked the data side of the cell system. No one around me had internet either!

Probably to prevent live streaming I suppose. Probably not a bad idea.
Weird. I didn't receive it, and still haven't.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Weird. I didn't receive it, and still haven't.

Tried to send you a pic...

20221001_194004.jpg
20221001_192947.jpg

PaPaG

Reaction score
So my tickets say the "event" starts at 5:30.

What did yours say?

Do you recall what time KR came on?

The first text you sent me (3 songs in) was at 9:15 for reference.

Thanks. 😊
He usually hits the stage in Laughlin around 8 to 830. Not sure when the preshow starts.

RVRKID

Reaction score
Glen Helen started way late last week.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Does anyone know if he has an opening act for tomorrow night?????

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
Doing a little work around the house and will be heading to Laughlin around 4:00pm

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Ok so...

Got to the general parking around 730 or so. Wasn't willing to pay eighty bucks for preferred parking, so after walking 10miles or so, we got into GH around 8ish? Probably closer to 830. It was already dark. 🤷‍♂️

Grand Funk opened around 9ish?

KR came out after a pretty long set by GF!

That Trey guy played one song in the middle of KR's set. (Probably to give the Kid a break).

KR wrapped it up and we got home after midnight.

Same timing as every other concert I've ever been to. That 5:30 opening thing was a joke. 🙄😜