WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kids dirtbike needs an RDP Santa Delivery Havasu To So Cal (OC-ish)

Deckin Around

Reaction score
Got it setup already 👍 Thanks all!

An RDP member has a KTM 65 in Havasu that I would like to buy and we have worked out payment if I can figure out transport. I'd chip in $100 for the time and gas to pick it up in Havasu and I will meet you anywhere you want in OC so you aren't spending any extra time delivering it to me. Let me know if you have a truck headed this way and can play Santa. It would be great to get it by Christmas but I can wait as late as the 29th
Thanks

Last edited:

yz450mm

Reaction score
An RDP member has a KTM 65 in Havasu that I would like to buy and we have worked out payment if I can figure out transport. I'd chip in $100 for the time and gas to pick it up in Havasu and I will meet you anywhere you want in OC so you aren't spending any extra time delivering it to me. Let me know if you have a truck headed this way and can play Santa. It would be great to get it by Christmas but I can wait as late as the 29th
Thanks
Josh- 714-616-0417
Heading home to the High Desert tomorrow from Williams AZ, if they can meet me at the 40 then I can throw it in the back of the new trailer and get it a lot closer to you.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

desrtrat256

Reaction score
If you get in a bind, let me know. I am leaving tomorrow night or thursday morning from Havasu headed for Escondido. The truck has a camper shell and false floor so not sure its tall enough to stand the bike up. But I could get it to Oceanside for you.

dspracing

Reaction score
I'll be heading out to Havasu on a turnaround trip tomorrow. I live in Upland but could meet you a little closer to OC if needed.

Deckin Around

Reaction score
With the Power of RDP it looks like it will happen on Thursday. I am really appreciative of all the different offers to help. I’m glad my RDP express karma from helping a member out with a similar transaction paid back, this family rocks as usual.

Deckin Around

Reaction score
This was pretty cool , selling the bike on here , and it’s pretty cool to see how people don’t mind helping each other out 👍. It’s going to be a good x mas for sure. Good luck with the bike josh.
Thanks Corey, mission complete and a very surprised and happy 7 year old this am. Merry Christmas everyone.

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
Cheers to the good inmates of RDP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk