WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] Kids Golf clubs

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Anyone have some kids clubs that your kid grew out of? My daughter is 4 and showing interest in the game. Only thing in stock local is pretty high priced and are for a older kids.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
If you are in Tempe/Phoenix area: AZ Golf Works on University always helps kids get involved. Bryce the owner is a GREAT guy

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Great sport to be in. Unfortunately for you I have younger daughters that are still using my oldest daughters clubs.
0660217D-0739-41DB-B21D-DC757BD0A3AF.jpeg

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Great sport to be in. Unfortunately for you I have younger daughters that are still using my oldest daughters clubs.
View attachment 1060269
Agreed. Been playing most of life.

I will probably just go ahead a buy the new set, but you made me think lol. I have a new born son as well. I'll just buy neutral colors instead of blue or pink and use them for him when he gets old enough.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I will probably just go ahead a buy the new set, but you made me think lol. I have a new born son as well. I'll just buy neutral colors instead of blue or pink and use them for him when he gets old enough.
Great idea until your son start swinging left-handed like mine does. lol

nordictom

Reaction score
Not sure if Roger Dunn Golf still does the exchange program. My daughters first set was about $200? 3 months later they gave me $200 credit on the upgrade set. kept doing that until she got the custom set.......that was $$$$$

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Not sure if Roger Dunn Golf still does the exchange program. My daughters first set was about $200? 3 months later they gave me $200 credit on the upgrade set. kept doing that until she got the custom set.......that was $$$$$
Not a bad idea. Just not sure of she will be into or not, you know?

nordictom

Reaction score
Not a bad idea. Just not sure of she will be into or not, you know?
my daughter stills plays with friends. She never seemed to burn out on it. Even after she moved to Utah, she found a few girls to go to the range with. Her and her co-workers go to a "indoor" range? can't remember the name of it, its in SLC. Just to hang out & try to out drive each other.

I recommend a book "the inner game of golf". one of her former golf instructors told us about it. it's not a cure all, but it helped her focus.

:) NT

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
my daughter stills plays with friends. She never seemed to burn out on it. Even after she moved to Utah, she found a few girls to go to the range with. Her and her co-workers go to a "indoor" range? can't remember the name of it, its in SLC. Just to hang out & try to out drive each other.

I recommend a book "the inner game of golf". one of her former golf instructors told us about it. it's not a cure all, but it helped her focus.

:) NT
Great info!

I ended up finding a decent little set from Walmart for cheap. Good enough to get her into and and I can hang onto them for my son.

Attachments

• PXL_20211029_000207985.jpg
    PXL_20211029_000207985.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 14

SPFRONTMAN

Reaction score
Rodger Dunn in Santa Ana is where I bought a set for my 11-year-old granddaughter and 4-year-old grandson a set. Putter, wedge, 7 iron, and driver for both. They are relatively inexpensive and you buy them according to their height.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Rodger Dunn in Santa Ana is where I bought a set for my 11-year-old granddaughter and 4-year-old grandson a set. Putter, wedge, 7 iron, and driver for both. They are relatively inexpensive and you buy them according to their height.
Ya this one had the same. Driver, 9, 7 and putter. Can't with the little bag for $50. Can't beat it, they are actually pretty nice. When I first looked there only thing in stock were about $150, I'm not even sure she will like lol so I'm glad I found something cheap that I can hand down.