WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kids ride on toys?

Runs2rch

Reaction score

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
wow.. I'm buying one of those to commute in.

My daughter has a similar pink CL63 AMG. They are pretty good. The remote is nice if your kid is pretty young.

Pro tip: The music pre loaded that the thing plays will be horrendous. It is like South Korean rave music. Yours appears to have volume control.. the CL63 does not. :(

EBT531

Reaction score
I'm curious if you buy one. I've been eyeing these for my nephew, look cooler than power wheels etc.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I was thinking of getting one of these for my 2 year old Grandson. They are much better than the ones you see at Walmart and other stores.

Looking at getting a Power Wheels type truck/jeep for our son.

Have been looking at a company called Big Toys green country. Rubber tires, some suspension, and they seem to be built a little better.

https://www.bigtoysgreencountry.com/toyota-tundra-ride-on-truck-w-rubber-tires-leather-seat-red/

They Only have the Tundra in stock.

Anyone know of any other type of vehicles like this?

Looked into the gas powered jeeps, but he is only 1 1/2 hahaha.

jillyjelly

Reaction score
I recommend Aosom kids ride-on car, bought this for my 2 year old son. He loves it, easy to assemble. It has a remote control and its battery is very good. Easy to go on there and can become 2 kids.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
I recommend Aosom kids ride-on car, bought this for my 2 year old son. He loves it, easy to assemble. It has a remote control and its battery is very good. Easy to go on there and can become 2 kids.

it can become two kids? Damn that's impressive.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Sweet my kiddo turns 2 on Sunday I'm ordering this. To bad the SXS's aren't shipping till August

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
There is a sporting goods store in Fargo Nd that has power toys and they ship it makes bass proshops look like marshals they do have tundras and dodge models on the floor. Sheels

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Do the 18 volt lithium power tool battery upgrade.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
get one with a remote. we got this one at the OC swapmeet when my daughter was 1. she is now 2.5 and has more fun chasing my 10 month boy around while "he" drives.