WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kids these days.

DWC

Reaction score
I “kinda” get it when they turn in their 30 old teacher but damn.

AEB22371-D490-4CAB-A031-5C3285FAD5F8.jpeg

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
He will end up making loads of $. In one aspect it's brilliant to set up his future with $$$$ instead of a chick almost 15 years his senior. Plenty of other horny girls will come around.
On the other hand, WTF???😂😂🤣

Reactions: DWC

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
A buddy of mine got sloshed and hooked up with a friend of the wife’s. We would joke around that they did the deed all the time. She claimed it was mutual and like years later he’s flat out told me, “I don’t remember a thing… she raped me.” I get it like “yeah high five!” Put a notch on the bed, typical Dude stuff but at the same time I could tell he was really bothered by it. Imagine if she got preggo, etc. Not to mention switch places and everyone gets the pitchforks.

rrrr

Reaction score
I'd slut shame that bitch.

:oops:

😁

Backlash

Reaction score
I found myself in a similar situation when I was 16 during a high school trip. I was at "The Harvey Hotel" next to DFW airport and a hot-ass older drunk girl approached me on New Year's Eve. Her boyfriend just dumped her in the hotel bar, and for some unknown reason, she found her way into my arms. She said she wanted to go up to the rooftop pool, which we did.

The look on my friend's faces when they watched the two of us walk onto the elevator together was PRICELESS!! I will never forget it!

It was one of the few times in my life I've achieved something resembling "Legendary" status. 😁

Needless to say, I looked like a rockstar, had an AMAZING time with her, and I didn't bitch and moan about it after the fact!

Kids these days.....