WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Killary Klinton/ bad joke about the virus

Wedgy

Reaction score
Well Said Sirs. Hear! Hear!

In this age of Google censorship, which I am sick of, Looking back to the information technology of the Revolutionary Period in U.S. history, in light of the Maelstrom of the ShitStorm that consumes the World at present, RDP is the "Newspaper of The Day." RD, A Modern Day Ben Franklin.
Speaking of whom I am quite sure would highly approve, of Good Morning Inmates...

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
Poorly timed but it wasn’t about the virus, it was about the President and his failed leadership.

spectras only

Reaction score
Poorly timed but it wasn’t about the virus, it was about the President and his failed leadership.
It wasn't about a failed leadership, it was just her classless sarcasm she thought it was funny to post. I like how you rushed in to her defense, unless you were unable to read what was on her mind when she tweeted. ;) :rolleyes::eek:

SixD9R

Reaction score
If you click on the Twitter link “xx people are talking about this” (you don’t need a Twitter account) the comments are priceless. The bitch is getting hammered which is exactly what she deserves.

Pelon

Reaction score
We have 5 times the population of Italy and 7 times the population of Spain, so kind of an ignorant statement.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
The bitch is getting hammered.....

In more ways than one! 🤪

1585582343192.gif

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
You will have to define ignorance for jen, he's too ignorant to know...