WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Killdozer story

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
A guy in Gillette Wyoming got fired from his city job went back and got a D9 and went to work on the town 👍😃

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I did hear about it when it happened. Must be some anniversary or something because it was brought up at work a few weeks ago by one of the youngins I work with.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Killdozer was the guy who got into it with city council over business or zoning. He spent a lot of time doing some "tactical recycling, welded up plating over the cab of a smaller type dozer, much smaller than a D9, luckily. The guy fired it up, welded up the latch to lock himself in, and went plowing through buildings owned by those that pissed him off.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Watched that on Friday crazy!
Happened in a small town in Colorado all started with the city council.....
The problem with me is I get Netflix. Forget I have it or don’t have time then cancel it. 😁

4Waters

Reaction score
Didn't someone steal a tank and do the same thing?

yz450mm

Reaction score
Didn't someone steal a tank and do the same thing?
A meth head tweaker stole a tank from a National Guard Armory in San Diego, ran over a bunch of cars and an RV, then got it stuck on the center divider of the freeway. A cop that was also a Marine opened the hatch and shot him point-blank.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Stolen from armory on Kerney Mesa, then residential Clairemont Mesa, then the 163 frwy I thought is where he ended up on the K-Rails and dead.
Ya now I remember

LowRiver2

Reaction score
These are the reasons/ suspects that have my squad witn blasting caps with remote detonators and plenty of C 2 at the ready for SAP charges

The tank was the toughest to stop. The Officer had Knowledge of the hatch and that coupled with high siding the tank helped end that one.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
"I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable. Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things." - Marvin Heemeyer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And sometimes you have to say “ What The Fuck “

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Real life!!
08B1AB5D-AE77-42BB-959E-84D0B5CD85B3.png

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Interesting look into the mind of a Mass Murder. Fits the profile pretty good with exception to using a bulldozer instead of other means. Looks like the wasn't after human life, but definitely wanted to cause chaos.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Interesting look into the mind of a Mass Murder. Fits the profile pretty good with exception to using a bulldozer instead of other means. Looks like the wasn't after human life, but definitely wanted to cause chaos.
Most don’t know this MF’er tried to set off a bomb 1 1/2 times the power of Oklahoma City bombing I’m 1990. It low ordered and our Techs rendered it safe.
All over $9k in tax deductions.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Most don’t know this MF’er tried to set off a bomb 1 1/2 times the power of Oklahoma City bombing I’m 1990. It low ordered and our Techs rendered it safe.

Hmmm .. Soverign? Or just another breed of whack job?

The Prisoner

Reaction score
They never figured a motive for the nut that shot from the Mandaly Bay.....these 2 guys could be cut from the same cloth.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Crap, have to look that one up. That took place before I new much about taxes...
Damn, engineer, that could have been real bad. Bigger than OKC would have been devastating, glad it was sorted before it was set off!

Hopefully someone bought that crew of techs pizza and beer that night

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Crap, have to look that one up. That took place before I new much about taxes...
Damn, engineer, that could have been real bad. Bigger than OKC would have been devastating, glad it was sorted before it was set off!

Hopefully someone bought that crew of techs pizza and beer that night
All three who climbed up and defused it got the Medal of Valor

Suspect did 20 years
Lives in WA and is monitored
Bombers are like Arsonists, period

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Hmmm .. Soverign? Or just another breed of whack job?
Engineer pissed at the IRS
He tried to set it off at 430 am and said he didn’t want to kill people

Someone would of died on that block

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
All three who climbed up and defused it got the Medal of Valor

Suspect did 20 years
Lives in WA and is monitored
Bombers are like Arsonists, period
As well they should've. Something that size was not easy to load and transport. Thank God a tow truck driver didn't just grab it and haul it...

On the flip side of the coin, we all cringe at one time or another when we see what the IRS takes. Just not as much as this guy.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I have no recollection of this. May have to get Netflix again. Documentary on there called Tread

I just watched it on Netflix. The event happened the day before Regan was shot.

So that's all the news talked about at that point forward.

I'd never heard of this either. Show was kinna boring truth be told.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Killdozer was the guy who got into it with city council over business or zoning. He spent a lot of time doing some "tactical recycling, welded up plating over the cab of a smaller type dozer, much smaller than a D9, luckily. The guy fired it up, welded up the latch to lock himself in, and went plowing through buildings owned by those that pissed him off.

It was a Komatsu 355, pretty much the equivalent of a D9 in weight, length, height and width.

A big fucker, 100,000lbs machine.

That thing caused some serious damage.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Tank guy was right by my old office. The yard is by 52 and Convoy, the footage is mostly on Balboa. He got to the 163 or maybe 805? and got high centered on the K rail in the middle of the freeway. Once he was stuck, that was it. It was wild watching it on the news. I don't think anyone got hurt, but it could have been really dangerous.

Fenderbender

Reaction score
My friend Paul is actually the one that made TREAD, text me all the time from locations telling me how much fun he had recreating the DOZER and destroying stuff with it! Glad you guys are enjoying it I hope it goes viral as he is a super cool guy. As you watch it you definitely realize how there are always two perspectives to all conflicts!

MeCasa16

Reaction score
At the beginning of the movie I felt for the guy. By the end I realized he was just an asshole with a major screw loose.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
At the beginning of the movie I felt for the guy. By the end I realized he was just an asshole with a major screw loose.
Half way through the movie. Right now I feel bad for him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk