Reaction score
0C08EBF5-6BC6-4FAA-A71A-424D1BEE453E.jpeg
E4D86C7D-9DA7-4A61-8BB4-304CA01ADE40.jpeg
7230F1BD-B9D2-48E6-B309-A514E81775B7.jpeg
B6E41F5F-C4F6-4BEF-883B-61916EAC75DD.jpeg
7C679F19-2EB1-43D4-B2B6-7519708886E8.jpeg

fmo24

Reaction score
A beautiful boat. Hopefully new owner is enjoying it as much as you did.

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
Bet you dont miss climbing in and out of it!

Any old build threads on this bad boy?

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
So you just looked at the "Play by Play" thread too huh...... ;) I get it. I would miss it as well.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Mind you I am a nor cal boater and never been on havasu or the colorado, on the bucket list!

You havasu ballers seem to have multiples, dont you have a Hallet with twins? was this for the river or just a sunday cruiser?

Don't get me wrong I love the Schiada's

T frog

Reaction score
That's a gorgeous boat, didn't you sell to help ur mom?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Mind you I am a nor cal boater and never been on havasu or the colorado, on the bucket list!

You havasu ballers seem to have multiples, dont you have a Hallet with twins? was this for the river or just a sunday cruiser?

Don't get me wrong I love the Schiada's

I used to have 2-3 boats at a time.. I sold my Hallett and my Schiada and went down to 1 boat which we have now.
D2B6779B-7DB5-4729-8A3F-636A76BE447F.jpeg

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I used to have 2-3 boats at a time.. I sold my Hallett and my Schiada and went down to 1 boat which we have now. View attachment 1001023

I followed this one, twin 400s will work, missed you selling the Hallet.
Do you get to keep "Havasu Baller" status with only one boat?
I'll give you partial for it being twin OBs and the Motorhome, the rest when, and dare I say IF, the speed car arrives!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I followed this one, twin 400s will work, missed you selling the Hallet.
Do you get to keep "Havasu Baller" status with only one boat?
I'll give you partial for it being twin OBs and the Motorhome, the rest when, and dare I say IF, the speed car arrives!!

That god damn pontoon boat cost more than every single boat I have owned previously... put together. 😳. But It made my wife happy and my life boating a lot easier being crippled.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
That god damn pontoon boat cost more than every single boat I have owned previously... put together. 😳. But It made my wife happy and my life boating a lot easier being crippled.

Happy Wife / Happy Life. That’s the perfect Havasu Boat - Can’t say I blame her!!!

I wouldn’t mind getting a little Parker Hot Rod for those days were not churning at a brisk 40mph in our Poontoon on Havasu, lol. Just need to win the lottery 😝

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
^^^ Those motors look really low. My hood is not close to the water on our toon. I believe there is a "max waterline" warning near those exhaust ports.

They are low, aren't they? Looks wrong but what do I know (don't answer that)

v6toy4x

Reaction score

Happy wife happy life! lot to be said of that!
Nice to see you admit to enjoying looking at the toys, when I am out and about I usually take time sit back while wife is coking, have a cocktail and just look at my "stuff" kinda makes all the BS worth it!

Dalton

Reaction score
Would you stick with a 21 or go for a 24?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
My wife always gives me hell and says what about your "precious" boat. I shrug my shoulders and threaten to put it up for sale and she gets real defensive and back pedals she argues that she needs a boat. I say well then I guess you'll keep "your boat". She knows I won't hesitate to put anything up for sale. Haha

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Still hard to believe you sold it , but helping your Mom is more important ..... When does the Schiada build thread start RD ? Maybe a brand new 24 ....

Your ad here

Reaction score
With the history you have with that boat I would be missing it a lot too and they have that timeless bad ass look. Hopefully the buyer you sold it to gives you the first right of refusal when they sell it. What kind of power did it have?

Tank

Reaction score
As funny as that sounds, I built 2 different mini's just for that purpose.. LOL. And yes I liked looking at it in my garage. :D

RD
I agree! I liked looking at it in your garage too! 😉

not to mention it was out of your own mouth that it was a garage Queen when I asked when we were gonna go run it! 😁👍

lenmann

Reaction score
No.. the Bimini is all fucked up and keeps pulling out of the slot it goes in.. the way this thing works currently is bullshit.. I will be fixing it and changing it this week / next week

@RiverDave Please share what you do with the bimini to fix the issue. My Bennington is doing the same thing I think? It pulls out of the molded "c" channel at the rear of the tower. I bitched to the dealer and they replied that the bimini is only rated to 35 mph, anything over that you're supposed to take it down. Yeah right. My single 350 isn't as fast as your twin Avalon but its still too fast for the bimini!

JayBreww

Reaction score
No.. the Bimini is all fucked up and keeps pulling out of the slot it goes in.. the way this thing works currently is bullshit.. I will be fixing it and changing it this week / next week

You would think after spending 200 it would be right the first time... or at least be fixed on manufactures dime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score

Dave, I'm sure you have chatted with some friends and found out the resolution for this bimini problem. But if not, you need to get an small additional section of fabric attached to existing bimini, Velcro all the way across the arch to connect with the zipper and then use turn buckles to hold it in place. I will see if I have some pics, but a ton of us had those same problems! The manufacturer once even told me that it was poor design and would not sustain the heat. Well, its not even hot yet.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
It was.. I sold it last year.

would you buy it back if it became available?

I have seen my last 3 boats all in havasu over the last month and I can honestly say there is one I do miss. but not the same family sentimental value that yours had.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave, I'm sure you have chatted with some friends and found out the resolution for this bimini problem. But if not, you need to get an small additional section of fabric attached to existing bimini, Velcro all the way across the arch to connect with the zipper and then use turn buckles to hold it in place. I will see if I have some pics, but a ton of us had those same problems! The manufacturer once even told me that it was poor design and would not sustain the heat. Well, its not even hot yet.

This is basically what we are doing