WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

King of the hammers 2021

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Will it happen with this covid bull shit I don’t think they will be able to get the permits what do you guys think will it happen?

Deckin Around

Reaction score
I wonder if they will still charge to camp🤔🤔

You bet. Things would be different at the event without those funds. Singleton is right the live streaming coverage of every race with helos, drones, stationary cameras everywhere in real time, interviews in the hot pits during pit-stops etc is BAD ASS. That same stream is broadcast on jumbotrons in Hammertown and at Chocolate Thunder. It's nuts the quality of broadcast they put out.
The KOH permit basically says they own JV for 2 weeks and can charge anyone to be there.

The Marines own it tomorrow through Nov 9th though for their shared use time, they are playing War for the next week and have already made their presence known. In previous years, they have had signs on every road and every wash and plenty of MPs "educating" by writing tickets. Yes Military in white ram trucks "US government" on the door.
Live Fire sign.jpg

military no tresspass.jpg

shared use.jpg

Our property shows inside this shared use map but actually one 1/4 mile side of our property borders open BLM land

JV shared use map.jpg

I've been inviting @RiverDave for literally 10 years out to our property for KOH, I think I have to give up.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
You bet. Things would be different at the event without those funds. Singleton is right the live streaming coverage of every race with helos, drones, stationary cameras everywhere in real time, interviews in the hot pits during pit-stops etc is BAD ASS. That same stream is broadcast on jumbotrons in Hammertown and at Chocolate Thunder. It's nuts the quality of broadcast they put out.
The KOH permit basically says they own JV for 2 weeks and can charge anyone to be there.

The Marines own it tomorrow through Nov 9th though for their shared use time, they are playing War for the next week and have already made their presence known. In previous years, they have had signs on every road and every wash and plenty of MPs "educating" by writing tickets. Yes Military in white ram trucks "US government" on the door.
View attachment 937262

View attachment 937245
View attachment 937246

Our property shows inside this shared use map but actually one 1/4 mile side of our property borders open BLM land

View attachment 937247

I've been inviting @RiverDave for literally 10 years out to our property for KOH, I think I have to give up.
Well he has a motorhome now.

Reactions: DWC

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 937262

View attachment 937245
View attachment 937246

View attachment 937247

You definitely have the spot. That was a great hammers trip.