WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kingman CV Updates

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Hey all I have been thinking about this for a few days now. It was ever since the police were called to Walmart a few days ago. My Mother In Law lives along in Kingman alone since her husband died last year. I have asked her to use the buddy system but not sure that she will do it.

If any of you that live in Kingman I’d appreciate any accurate news in hopes of keeping her posted as to what is going on other than what the MSM is broadcasting. Things like the latest that the first person has been diagnosed with the virus. Turns out it was a server at the Cracker Barrel. At least this is bit of a wake up call but I’d like anything else out there.

THANKS!!!!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm one county and 140 miles east, but I'll let you know if I hear or read anything...

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I live next to kingman cracker barrel and ate there Saturday. Where did you hear this? Thank you

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
I live next to kingman cracker barrel and ate there Saturday. Where did you hear this? Thank you

My wife was told by her mother I can check in for more info if you like.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
... to what is going on other than what the MSM is broadcasting.

What is MSM? I know you’re not referring to this...

Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is an organosulfur compound with the formula (CH3)2SO2. It is also known by several other names including methyl sulfone and dimethyl sulfone (DMSO2).[2] This colorless solid features the sulfonyl functional groupand is considered relatively inert chemically.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
MIL heard it from the yard guy. I will call her in the AM to find out more info

The Prisoner

Reaction score
My wife was told by her mother I can check in for more info if you like.
Thank you. If you need any help with your mom let me know. I care for 2 elderly sick parents here so I know

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score

So there are two stories circulating. A: from the boyfriend of the gal (server at Cracker Barrel) saying yes she has tested positive. And B: from the Kingman Daily Minor, Mohave Valley News and The Bee that all state the hospital (KRMC) has stated that there is still no official cases in Mohave Co.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
So there are two stories circulating. A: from the boyfriend of the gal (server at Cracker Barrel) saying yes she has tested positive. And B: from the Kingman Daily Minor, Mohave Valley News and The Bee that all state the hospital (KRMC) has stated that there is still no official cases in Mohave Co.
Yes. Just texted my sister who’s on fb. I’m not. She said cracker barrel too. Sorry I went there Saturday night. I guess I got a few days to see but we had a male server but who knows.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Shit. Just thought of something. My sever was busy and asked for and got a thing of mustard from a female.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Yes. Just texted my sister who’s on fb. I’m not. She said cracker barrel too. Sorry I went there Saturday night. I guess I got a few days to see but we had a male server but who knows.

My personal experience with KRMC has always been good, as well being they are one of the only Non Profit hospitals in the state, i feel safe with their pr release for now. But we will see, as if they don’t have a verified answer from the cdc the reply they’ve given of “no official case” would be still fitting.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
1584588787673.png

HNL2LHC

Reaction score

The Prisoner

Reaction score
I‘d like to know if that is the same person. I will try to see if the MIL can confirm it was at KRMC in the AM

I was just at a school I service...a teacher there heard the waitress was working for 2 weeks not feeling good. Rumor? who knows at this point. Post 14 is creepy to me.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Anyone know who the boyfriend is or what he does. Hate to find out that he was the one working at my MIL house and told her.

Just reread the post. Is James Reilly the boyfriend? If so I can at least have a name to give my MIL. At least he claims to be self quarantine so maybe it is not the same person.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Anyone know who the boyfriend is or what he does. Hate to find out that he was the one working at my MIL house and told her.

Just reread the post. Is James Reilly the boyfriend? If so I can at least have a name to give my MIL. At least he claims to be self quarantine so maybe it is not the same person.

Not sure. My sister sent it to me and I re-posted here. She's the Facebook nut, not me so I don't know how she got it.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score

Yes he is, or at least is saying all over Facebook that he is her boyfriend. But as i said he seems to be trying to push the positive so hard that he seems like a douche.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Yes he is, or at least is saying all over Facebook that he is her boyfriend. But as i said he seems to be trying to push the positive so hard that he seems like a douche.

Thanks just wanted to be sure so I can ask the MIL.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
My personal experience with KRMC has always been good, as well being they are one of the only Non Profit hospitals in the state, i feel safe with their pr release for now. But we will see, as if they don’t have a verified answer from the cdc the reply they’ve given of “no official case” would be still fitting.

With all due respect,

FUCK KMRC.

Dan'l

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Reading this is like a bunch of old ladies sitting around and talking B.S. I think best if everyone is so concerned ,Maybe stay out of Kingman, Arizona for awhile.:confused:

Ladsm

Reaction score
Just left Bullhead last night and people were driving in from Kingman complaining of no gas available. Stay Home and you wont need gas

franky

Reaction score
MIL heard it from the yard guy. I will call her in the AM to find out more info
Like River Dave heard it from his driver.....FYI as of 5:00 PM yesterday there have been no reported cases in Mohave County. But maybe Dave's driver and the Kingman gardener know better...

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Talked to the MIL and the good thing is the guy who informed her was not the boyfriend. Not sure where he found the information. Perhaps it was fron all the posting of the boyfriend. LOL

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I really like the, "If you're that worried about it, stay out of Kingman" attitude. May not be an issue for most, but people live there, or as the thread was intended, there may be family who live there. The restaurant in question is also one of few I've eaten at in Kingman, also on the road to the Game and Fish office.

An update on the neighboring county, Yavapai. We just had our first confirmed case. Until recently, we had no tests here, so if the needs were great enough, and the symptoms matched, the patients were transferred down to Phoenix area hospitals. Some of the cases down there may actually be ours, I don't know. The major cases of anything around here get flown or shipped to Phoenix or Flagstaff. We don't have the facilities for a lot of things.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
I really like the, "If you're that worried about it, stay out of Kingman" attitude. May not be an issue for most, but people live there, or as the thread was intended, there may be family who live there. The restaurant in question is also one of few I've eaten at in Kingman, also on the road to the Game and Fish office.

An update on the neighboring county, Yavapai. We just had our first confirmed case. Until recently, we had no tests here, so if the needs were great enough, and the symptoms matched, the patients were transferred down to Phoenix area hospitals. Some of the cases down there may actually be ours, I don't know. The major cases of anything around here get flown or shipped to Phoenix or Flagstaff. We don't have the facilities for a lot of things.

Thanks for the post. I was kind of caught off guard and apologize for thread if it offends. The intent was that I am hoping from a far I can keep updated on things that my MIL might miss or not understand the importance in hopes of keeping her safe. There will always be false info out there and things are changing fast for sure. It is hard enough to keep up to date when you are in the state of question.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Thanks for the post. I was kind of caught off guard and apologize for thread if it offends. The intent was that I am hoping from a far I can keep updated on things that my MIL might miss or not understand the importance in hopes of keeping her safe. There will always be false info out there and things are changing fast for sure. It is hard enough to keep up to date when you are in the state of question.
It can be tough. You have things going on on your home front, and trying to keep tabs on things going on 3,000 miles away. Mix in the media, the rumors and such, and it can be hard to determine what's happening. I'm following what's going on in terms of people getting sick, and any background on the "Underlying Conditions"...we may have some of those in my house. It is a sketchy deal. As with your mother in-law, there are contributing factors. It kind of bothers me when some act as it's no big deal. It really is for those who have any type of immune system issues. I know the other flu strains are more common, but I kind of keep track of that in the area here as well. We had a hell of a flu come through here before Christmas. Really high fevers were the norm, not really responding to otc medicines, and lots of kids being sent home from the hospital with fevers over 104. A few of the nurses at the local hospital are thinking that may have been something like this current flu, but no way to test then or now.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Like River Dave heard it from his driver.....FYI as of 5:00 PM yesterday there have been no reported cases in Mohave County. But maybe Dave's driver and the Kingman gardener know better...

lol.. you in Havasu? Want to take a trip to the hospital tomorrow? I’ll wait in the car..

when you get back you can ride in the bed if the truck. ;)

Just because they didn’t test em doesn’t mean they don’t have it! They didn’t have any tests!