WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kings River V-drive event

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
Is anyone headed to King's next weekend? Just heard about a friends memorial event happening up there and we decided to head up, we are on vacation the following week up there so this will be a quick trip. Will hopefuly be with 3 other flats.. Wood Deck Spitfire, 67 Hallet and possibly 74' Sanger.

racerx128

Reaction score
yes i will be there site 15. the guy that is behind will be on site 19 his name is Tom. There should be a big turn out! what site our you on?

wrighton

Reaction score
So I understand at the gun club or north of the gun club. I was passing the info to my uncle to bring out his sanger flatty. Is there an address? Is it just a show or is people going to be running on the river? Water is up this year

Jay Vern

Reaction score
So I understand at the gun club or north of the gun club. I was passing the info to my uncle to bring out his sanger flatty. Is there an address? Is it just a show or is people going to be running on the river? Water is up this year

People will be running on the water. Racing maybe when the sheriff is not looking.

Club Royal Oak Resort (559)897-0351 and the address is 39700 road 28, Kingsburg,ca

wrighton

Reaction score
Thank you, I passed along the info.

Hopefully they will bring out the ugly primer gray and purple sanger flatty, It's ugly but it is fun:D

racerx128

Reaction score

It is north of the gun club at Royal Oak Resorts.Both show and people running on the river! hope to see you up there!
39700 Road 28, Kingsburg, CA 93631 ? Get Directions
Phone
559-897-0351
Website
http://www.ClubRoyalOak.com

Jay Vern

Reaction score
Anyone need any race fuel in 5 gallon pails? I have a guy that will bring up 20 pails on Saturday if he can sell all of them. $60.00 a pail. Let me know.