WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kitchen Remodel Question

ssc

Reaction score
Two years ago, we remodeled our home in Riverside. We anticipated selling it, so didn't use top grade cabinets and granite. We redid the foot print, lighting, new appliances, paint etc. The wife has decided we aren't selling, so she wants better quality cabinets and granite. Hence, I am looking for referrals for someone to remove the current cabinets and granite and replace it with a higher grade product. Anyone here who can do it or know someone? Any estimate as to cost?

Cheers, Steve

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
Two years ago, we remodeled our home in Riverside. We anticipated selling it, so didn't use top grade cabinets and granite. We redid the foot print, lighting, new appliances, paint etc. The wife has decided we aren't selling, so she wants better quality cabinets and granite. Hence, I am looking for referrals for someone to remove the current cabinets and granite and replace it with a higher grade product. Anyone here who can do it or know someone? Any estimate as to cost?

Cheers, Steve
We are also looking here in Riverside also

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Add outlets

turn outlets sideways and put closer to countertop.
Under cabinet lights

this 3 things were the best things we did.... all suggested by the contractor..... here in OC

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Are you looking to use something your install guys will put together from a kit like HD, or something truly custom? What kind of time frame do you want to work with? I know a guy in Corona that works alone and out of his tiny garage, but he can build amazing things from wood. His prices on cabinets was very competitive with what we found in cabinet stores and HD/Lowes.
But the only countertops he does are going to be wood. But they will be awesome looking. Sorry about the lousy pic.
20210212_094801.jpg

JayBreww

Reaction score

Shops out of norco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssc

Reaction score
Thank you to all. I will start making calls next week.

Cheers, Steve

Times Like These

Reaction score
We did all custom cabinets in birch, all soft close hinges 15k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rbcconst

Reaction score
@Rbcconst is this close to you?

Just saw this. Thanks man! Yes thats in our area for cabinets! We cover from LaQuinta to the OC for cabinets. Our full remodeling service area is a bit smaller.

Rbcconst

Reaction score

Cheers, Steve

Steve,

Let me know your needs. I can help you with Cabinets and refer you to someone for tops. 951-500-1553

ssc

Reaction score
Steve,

Let me know your needs. I can help you with Cabinets and refer you to someone for tops. 951-500-1553

Thanks much. I will give you a call.

Cheers, Steve

Joe mama

Reaction score
Quality First Cabinets. Name speaks for itself. Mark Nappi owner, good guy.

DLC

Reaction score
Man that kinda sucks!

how about some before after pics when your all complete

bocco

Reaction score

Cheers, Steve

Stall it for a couple of years and see if she changes her mind again.