WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

kKK. Rally in Anaheim, wtf

riverroyal

Reaction score
Sounds like the klan shoulda brought more members! Or pick a spot less likely to get your ass kicked for being in the klan! It's 2016 for fuck sake, do these assclowns think the klan matters in Anaheim!
If your not happy with the locals in Anaheim try Compton next time.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Funny you started this thread!... I almost started a thread an hour ago with the same exact wording! WTF the SoCal? KKK??? In this day and age?:headscratch:

riverroyal

Reaction score
Funny you started this thread!... I almost started a thread an hour ago with the same exact wording! WTF the SoCal? KKK??? In this day and age?:headscratch:

The ducks, disney, all that is wonderful. The rest of Anaheim is a average rough to pleasant depending on the street. Now Santa Ana is horrible.
I can in vision the klan members Friday night, wasted, jacked up on oc meth.... Planning a rally, all 4 of them drove down in a Sebring to bring some white power to Anaheim where it's 90% Latino.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
:D

clayton-bigsby-chappelle.jpg

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
I agree, 2016 and the klan is still alive? Wtf, love to see them get beat down.

sirbob

Reaction score
I briefly lived in Louisiana and David Duke lived in my neighborhood - he would sit at the entrance to the complex every weekend morning waving hello and kissing babies ... Hard to believe they would be a fit in Orange County ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456676665.583887.jpg

Three stabbed in melee at Ku Klux Klan rally in California

http://dailym.ai/1XRPqI8
via http://dailym.ai/ios

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Black panthers headed to the Oscars tonight....

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
I agree, 2016 and the klan is still alive? Wtf, love to see them get beat down.

Racism is still alive and well, especially in California. The Klan isn't very big anymore but you've got tons of white power gangs like the NLR and all the different Peckerwood gangs.

Ryphraph

Reaction score
There was a rally like this in Claremont a few years back. The counterprotesters were prevented from attacking and there was no violence or arrests basically due to a massive law enforcement presence.

blacksockdown

Banned
Reaction score
Worked yesterday.Or i would have attended and played this loud as fuck when they tried to speak their ignorant bullshit.TrueDat. NSFW lol

[video=youtube;BX-7BlRc_a0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX-7BlRc_a0[/video]

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Wait you guys call them assclowns for a peaceful rally in Anaheim , but it's OK for a black panther/ black power demonstration at Super Bowl halftime?

Who said the super bowl half time was ok? Racists suck.

prosthogod

Reaction score
Blacksocksdown says it's ok to be a racist as long as you are black?

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
So, what I'm getting out of this is that Klan Lives Matter?

playdeep

Reaction score
Blacksocksdown says it's ok to be a racist as long as you are black?

Apparently it's less offensive to be a black racist than a white racist.
Imagine if a white recording artist had gone after a black female recording artist (ala Kanye /Taylor Swift ).
This whole racism scale is phuked...

blacksockdown

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like the klan shoulda brought more members! Or pick a spot less likely to get your ass kicked for being in the klan! It's 2016 for fuck sake, do these assclowns think the klan matters in Anaheim!
If your not happy with the locals in Anaheim try Compton next time.

Wait.There are blacks in Anaheim? I kid.

KENDOG689

Banned
Reaction score
Whether you like or not racism is more prevalent in other races in this country.We should all be able to have an opinion.Im not a racist,just a great AMERICAN that loves my FREEDOM.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Wait you guys call them assclowns for a peaceful rally in Anaheim , but it's OK for a black panther/ black power demonstration at Super Bowl halftime?

because these KKK guys actually think going to Anaheim to protest will make a difference, not a chance. But it will get you killed.

half time show sucked, I don't like her, her husband, or the entire 'im rich so I can make a difference' bullshit that minority groups like to throw in my face. I never once though about black people or their struggles until she started performing, then I just got pissed. Its NOT my problem, don't try and make it mine. If your a minority and rich like her, or any other spike lee type how about starting with the actual problem? your OWN people! focus your attention on the actual issue, not that im white and your not.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Whether you like or not racism is more prevalent in other races in this country.We should all be able to have an opinion.Im not a racist,just a great AMERICAN that loves my FREEDOM.

Apparently Ken,you're the only one in this thread seeing the bigger picture.

STV_Keith

Reaction score
How come the cops weren't there to keep things civil? I know I've seen many other protests where the cops are there to keep the counter-protesters from getting into it with the protesters...but usually when the protesters are Muslim, black, anti-American, etc. I guess you guys are right...the white guys are on their own.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
How come the cops weren't there to keep things civil? I know I've seen many other protests where the cops are there to keep the counter-protesters from getting into it with the protesters...but usually when the protesters are Muslim, black, anti-American, etc. I guess you guys are right...the white guys are on their own.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016...uest-for-police-presence-denied-before-rally/

ANAHEIM (AP) ? A Ku Klux Klan leader who was injured when his small group of demonstrators brawled with counter-protesters in a Southern California park this weekend says he called police beforehand asking for security and was told, ?We don?t do that.?

Will Quigg said in an interview with The Associated Press that he contacted the Anaheim Police Department but that the agency denied his requests for a police presence. The KKK then told officers that the group would hire an outside security company.

?They said, ?No, you can?t do that either,'? Quigg said.

Ryphraph

Reaction score
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016...uest-for-police-presence-denied-before-rally/

ANAHEIM (AP) ? A Ku Klux Klan leader who was injured when his small group of demonstrators brawled with counter-protesters in a Southern California park this weekend says he called police beforehand asking for security and was told, ?We don?t do that.?

Will Quigg said in an interview with The Associated Press that he contacted the Anaheim Police Department but that the agency denied his requests for a police presence. The KKK then told officers that the group would hire an outside security company.

?They said, ?No, you can?t do that either,'? Quigg said.

Part of the point of their protest is to be able to sue the city. It sounds like they hit the jackpot.

LuckyDaze

Reaction score
I don't understand the comparison folks are makin with the KKK and Black Panthers.

Have black panthers been lynchin people and burning crosses in front yards?

STV_Keith

Reaction score
I don't understand the comparison folks are makin with the KKK and Black Panthers.

Have black panthers been lynchin people and burning crosses in front yards?

They are both extremist groups. If one is protected by the police when they march, why not the others? When was the last burning cross or lynch party? I haven't seen one in the news in recent memory.

LuckyDaze

Reaction score
They are both extremist groups. If one is protected by the police when they march, why not the others? When was the last burning cross or lynch party? I haven't seen one in the news in recent memory.

Doesn't seem like they've stopped burning crosses?

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/kkk-leader-back-prison-burned-cross-alabama-article-1.2372096

Looks like it's a family past time?

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/the...they-want-supporters-to-bring-their-children/

STV_Keith

Reaction score

So the intimidation runs in both of those parties. Again, why should one party have LE present to keep things civil and not the other? I'm not saying either is right, just that if you're gonna provide to one extremist group, the precedent is set and you should provide to all.