rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Klos jumped the shark

Can’t listen to any of there bullshit
From morning to evening

just my .02
So cal radio station are dead ….

I think they must have heard the masses and got a new program director. The music they have been playing lately is great.

They would have Never played Cheech and Chong before. They need to play some Jerkey Boys next!

Best job interview ever...

brgrcru

Reaction score
I can’t stand the idiots in the morining

not into the show after them
Then you have the two clowns after her
By then I’m done listening

then you have the idiot car buyer on Saturday

oh believe me Joe
I tried
No thanks

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I can’t stand the idiots in the morining

not into the show after them
Then you have the two clowns after her
By then I’m done listening

then you have the idiot car buyer on Saturday

oh believe me Joe
I tried
No thanks
Same same.
Tried.
Those two in the morning suck, and this is coming from someone that tuned in after Mark and Brian were done for the day.

Wedgy

Reaction score
I do not at all miss the commute from Escondido up to El Monte on Monday mornings. Bad radio is not easy listening.
Crest the hill into Corona at 5:15, the ramp to 91 West is a solid red line in the dark sky. 15, 91/71, didn't matter. The 10 West is a solid stop and you'd better pay attention. In 2000.

Last year going down the hill into El Cajon on the 8 from Harbison Canyon last year on a Monday at dawn was interesting too. The Dawn Patrol. Glad those days are over.

bonesfab

Reaction score
I used to listen to it at night when I got home. They actually were playing decent music. I think it was Monday heard a commercial against the recall of captian dickhead. Blaming the republicans and trumpers for California's problems. Turned the channel and haven't been back. Why do assholes have to ruin everything?

mobldj

Reaction score
must have been to at least 3 m and b xmas shows.used to listen every day.nothing lasts forever i guess.heres one way i won tickets with my old mustang.lol

evie and mustang.jpg

SHOCKtheMONKEY

Reaction score
I don't care for H&F in the morning.
Really like Marci, and Kevin & Sluggo in the afternoons.
KLOS has been playing great toons!
At 6pm I listen to the 60's at six on 88.5
Best thing is if you don't like it there's so many options!

SHOCKtheMONKEY

Reaction score
must have been to at least 3 m and b xmas shows.used to listen every day.nothing lasts forever i guess.heres one way i won tickets with my old mustang.lol

View attachment 1040174

You know Mark has a podcast, right?

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Couldn't stand mark and Brian. So many years with those asshats. Now the bs morning show and they brought Kevin and Sluggo in for the afternoon drive. Glad I no longer commute. At least you can hear the Poor Man on Lucky 98 in bhc.

boatpi

Reaction score
Edited and added.
I worked 15+ years working concert outside crime control as a supervisor for LAPD at the Coliseum.

I had stickers it ran from the one wall top to the bottom, all KLOS.

The neon stickers KLOS made were on the wall in my garage, like 8' tall. Met everybody from Dick Clark to Mik Jagger, and Michael Jackson at the Shrine, this is where I met Dick Clark many times. Very cool dude. At the Coliseum it was Led Zep, Stones, and 20 or so others It was an interesting part of my life. Best part was Led Zeppelin!

Last edited:

DLC

Reaction score
F radio!

how in the HELL can California’s problems be blamed on Trump and republicans! There aren’t any republicans or Trumpers left in Ca!

let’s see….

huge increase in illegal immigration
people shitting on the streets
stupid out if control spending
stupid high taxes
high fuel prices
no jail time for bad guys
early release of inmates from jail
high crime

just to name a few! Yep those sound like republicans issues for sure!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
F radio!

how in the HELL can California’s problems be blamed on Trump and republicans! There aren’t any republicans or Trumpers left in Ca!

let’s see….

huge increase in illegal immigration
people shitting on the streets
stupid out if control spending
stupid high taxes
high fuel prices
no jail time for bad guys
early release of inmates from jail
high crime

just to name a few! Yep those sound like republicans issues for sure!

WTF??? 😂

You've been spending too much time in The Dungun bro. Or did you eat too many fruit cups? Sugar high maybe??

How did you go from Cheech in Chong and KLOS to this post?? Inquiring minds wanna know!!!! 😁

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… this post has got me interested in KLOS… So when I turned it on they are playing I wear my sunglasses at night…😎👍

DLC

Reaction score
read every post Bra!

QUOTE="rivermobster, post: 4217900, member: 3768"]
WTF??? 😂

You've been spending too much time in The Dungun bro. Or did you eat too many fruit cups? Sugar high maybe??

How did you go from Cheech in Chong and KLOS to this post?? Inquiring minds wanna know!!!! 😁
[/QUOTE]

boatpi

Reaction score
All of these concerts the KLOS series took place at the Los Angeles Colosseum and a few at the sports arena. Most interestingly I was working a division where everything was happening it’s the Home to the Coliseum, sports arena, shrine auditorium, and USC. it’s LAPD southwest division.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
…The station that started all the FM underground radio in LA wa KPPC… It originated in the basement of a church in Pasadena…