WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Knock Knock.. Housekeeping Again

RCDave

Reaction score
Some troll created a screenname and posted a single post and said he was going to find out who we all are and "they" will kill all of us and our families.

Clearly a violation of the rules. :)
Sounds like it's time to engage law enforcement

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
It’s not one person, it is just a phenomenon that seems to be happening more often and it was noticed by others.

I have no control over the lounge and I don’t have any control over anyone here. All I can do is react lol. I also have no control over how another mod or the owner of the site will react to having to keep constantly move threads here because people inject politics into them.

There is no other motive here, it’s not directed and any one person. It is simply a warning and a request.
"Noticed by others", so a snowflake that hadn't already been melted a couple months earlier, got their panties in a wad and complained, got it!!!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
"Noticed by others", so a snowflake that hadn't already been melted a couple months earlier, got their panties in a wad and complained, got it!!!

"Others" does not mean what you think it means.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
"Others" does not mean what you think it means.
I know exactly what it means, I just threw it out there to see if I could start something down here in the dungeon. BTW, how's RD doing?

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
It’s not one person, it is just a phenomenon that seems to be happening more often and it was noticed by others.

I have no control over the lounge and I don’t have any control over anyone here. All I can do is react lol. I also have no control over how another mod or the owner of the site will react to having to keep constantly move threads here because people inject politics into them.

There is no other motive here, it’s not directed and any one person. It is simply a warning and a request.
Curious if the actual offenders have been addressed individually. I find that when a group is addressed to try to change the actions of a couple of people, those people that need correction never see themselves as the ones needing to change their behavior. Seems the ones that do it know it's wrong because the often start with, "I know this doesn't belong in the lounge, but people need to see this" or something along those lines.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Curious if the actual offenders have been addressed individually. I find that when a group is addressed to try to change the actions of a couple of people, those people that need correction never see themselves as the ones needing to change their behavior. Seems the ones that do it know it's wrong because the often start with, "I know this doesn't belong in the lounge, but people need to see this" or something along those lines.

I don’t know if they have or not. If you are starting your post or thread with that, it’s safe to assume you already know you should move the topic to the proper sub-forum.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I don’t know if they have or not. If you are starting your post or thread with that, it’s safe to assume you already know you should move the topic to the proper sub-forum.
There's one or two that do it on a regular basis. They feel it won't get the attention it deserves down here. LOL

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
"All these housekeeping threads, and yet Danger Dave never stops posting. It's like all the mods have him on ignore." - Closeted Liberal Posters