WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kratom and the Corona virus...

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Historically, the Vietnamese have used kratom for hundreds of years. Now, they are seemingly one sample set that is not affected as much as the rest of the world with the covid 19 death rate. Could Kratom really be the answer? This is wild. I know in the 11 years I have been taking kratom, my hay fever/allergies have almost disappeared. I have been sick only twice in those 11 years and kratom was the best cough suppressant I have ever taken. Just sayin'. My Aches and pains seemingly disappeared, as well.

"In addition, he said, it was reported from researchers in Wuhan that Chloroquine (Cq) can be used for the treatment of patients with Covid 19. The content of the Cq molecule is in kratom leaves that thrive in West Kalimantan. "By looking at the chemical structure of Chloroquine molecules that contain secondary and tertiary amine compound structures, it can be considered to use kratom leaves. Because the Mitragynine compound in kratom is actually a secondary and tertiary amine compound, "he said."

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
So if I wanted to check Kratom out, what source should I use? Is there a brand or manufacturer you like?

franky

Reaction score
Green Maeng Da from Kratom Connection for me. $65 for 250g. 3 grams (make tea) most evenings.....

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Green Maeng Da from Kratom Connection for me. $65 for 250g. 3 grams (make tea) most evenings.....
Still, to this day, most kratom online is not GMP and is considered adultered by definition of the FDA if they are not a GMP compliant company. So, if you get salmonella while trying to avoid the corona virus, it was probably dirty kratom. Also, lots of research drugs are being laced into kratom as well as Fentynl. Be careful. Urban Ice is THE very best kratom to buy and you can buy it direct from me.

Last edited:

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
LOL that's fukd up
I am already way ahead of the curve.
15841371163477006006596445649965.jpg

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
or, with Tumeric and Melatonin for a good, night's rest and well lubed joints when ya wake up.
15841372868891884173325141364162.jpg

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Or, with caffeine and theobromine....which should be illegal...kicks like a mule
15841373635865545420435330075888.jpg

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Still, to this day, most kratom online is not GMP and is considered adultered by definition of the FDA if they are not a GMP compliant company. So, if you get salmonella while trying to avoid the corona virus, it was probably dirty kratom. Also, lots of research drugs are being laced into kratom as well as Fentynl. Be careful. Urban Ice is THE very best kratom to buy and you can buy it direct from me.

Is it possible that you're trying to profit from the coronavirus by (1) promoting this shit and (2) telling everyone you sell it?

What's next, hawking masks at $50 a piece because someone has a box of them in their garage? Jeezus

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Is it possible that you're trying to profit from the coronavirus by (1) promoting this shit and (2) telling everyone you sell it?

What's next, hawking masks at $50 a piece because someone has a box of them in their garage? Jeezus

What is one's "shit" is another man's gold. Now go crawl into a corner and die please. You are one ignorant fuck.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Always research everything you read....Apr 8, 2019 - Kratom is a tropical tree (Mitragyna speciosa) native to Southeast Asia, with leaves that contain compounds that can have psychotropic (mind-altering) effects. Photo by DEA. Kratom is not currently an illegal substance and has been easy to order on the internet.
ow does kratom affect the brain?
Kratom can cause effects similar to both opioids and stimulants. Two compounds in kratom leaves, mitragynine and 7-α-hydroxymitragynine, interact with opioid receptors in the brain, producing sedation, pleasure, and decreased pain, especially when users consume large amounts of the plant. Mitragynine also interacts with other receptor systems in the brain to produce stimulant effects. When kratom is taken in small amounts, users report increased energy, sociability, and alertness instead of sedation. However, kratom can also cause uncomfortable and sometimes dangerous side effects.

What are the health effects of kratom?
Reported health effects of kratom use include:

• nausea
  • itching
  • sweating
  • dry mouth
  • constipation
  • increased urination
  • loss of appetite
  • seizures
  • hallucinations
Symptoms of psychosis have been reported in some users.

Can a person overdose on kratom?
There have been multiple reports of deaths in people who had ingested kratom, but most have involved other substances. A 2019 paper analyzing data from the National Poison Data System found that between 2011-2017 there were 11 deaths associated with kratom exposure. Nine of the 11 deaths reported in this study involved kratom plus other drugs and medicines, such as diphenhydramine (an antihistamine), alcohol, caffeine, benzodiazepines, fentanyl, and cocaine. Two deaths were reported following exposure from kratom alone with no other reported substances.* In 2017, the FDA identified at least 44 deaths related to kratom, with at least one case investigated as possible use of pure kratom. The FDA reports note that many of the kratom-associated deaths appeared to have resulted from adulterated products or taking kratom with other potent substances, including illicit drugs, opioids, benzodiazepines, alcohol, gabapentin, and over-the-counter medications, such as cough syrup. Also, there have been some reports of kratom packaged as dietary supplements or dietary ingredients that were laced with other compounds that caused deaths. People should check with their health care providers about the safety of mixing kratom with other medicines.

*(Post et al, 2019. Clinical Toxicology).

Is kratom addictive?
Like other drugs with opioid-like effects, kratom might cause dependence, which means users will feel physical withdrawal symptoms when they stop taking the drug. Some users have reported becoming addicted to kratom. Withdrawal symptoms include:

• muscle aches
  • insomnia
  • irritability
  • hostility
  • aggression
  • emotional changes
  • runny nose
  • jerky movements
How is kratom addiction treated?
There are no specific medical treatments for kratom addiction. Some people seeking treatment have found behavioral therapy to be helpful. Scientists need more research to determine how effective this treatment option is.

Does kratom have value as a medicine?
In recent years, some people have used kratom as an herbal alternative to medical treatment in attempts to control withdrawal symptoms and cravings caused by addiction to opioids or to other addictive substances such as alcohol. There is no scientific evidence that kratom is effective or safe for this purpose; further research is needed.

Herbanxplorer

Reaction score
So if I wanted to check Kratom out, what source should I use? Is there a brand or manufacturer you like?
This other dude wicky is crazy, $130 for a pound?? That’s Less than half a kilo! And urban ice isn’t the only GMP vendor there is.. plenty of them have great, trusted and tested products for $70-100/kilo(>2lbs) or $15/100g This dude is trying to rip you off or take advantage of buyers who don’t know any better. Yes there’s a lot of non-GMP Products On the market like 90% But there’s much cheaper options for GMP, Urban ice is just the most known so charges Apparently 200% usual market price just for the name. Idk what this forum is about but I made an account to warn you, check out doublemherbals forums or other kratom forums Or reddit for Well known, trusted vendors. there’s a bunch! Or check out americankratom.org for more trusted GMP vendors too, don’t go giving this dude $130 for what you can get on average for same quality about $45. Just know I’m not making a penny on this info! And btw there ARE different vein colors, but 99% of kratom comes from green veins, white and red veins aren’t common enough to harvest alone. The color and effects come from how you harvest it. Different methods yield different alkaloid ratios and effects, Green leaves are usually dried indoors for 80% of their drying time while whites are dried inside in the dark. Red leaves are given more sun exposure via outdoor drying or UV lighting, depending on the variety. You really think the tiny little vein in the leaf is responsible for the whole color Of the ground powder? Don’t get ripped off, shop around. There’s a lot of trusted vendors who know their growers and test their products who won’t charge you 200% markup..

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
One guy is hawking this shit for $130/lb. hinting that it could somehow help while there's a world pandemic going on.

Meanwhile someone (Grads?) signs up as a new member and his first post is about the guy hawking his holy-powder.

Herbanxplorer

Reaction score
This other dude wicky is crazy, $130 for a pound?? That’s Less than half a kilo! And urban ice isn’t the only GMP vendor there is.. plenty of them have great, trusted and tested products for $70-100/kilo(>2lbs) or $15/100g This dude is trying to rip you off or take advantage of buyers who don’t know any better. Yes there’s a lot of non-GMP Products On the market like 90% But there’s much cheaper options for GMP, Urban ice is just the most known so charges Apparently 200% usual market price just for the name. Idk what this forum is about but I made an account to warn you, check out doublemherbals forums or other kratom forums Or reddit for Well known, trusted vendors. there’s a bunch! Or check out americankratom.org for more trusted GMP vendors too, don’t go giving this dude $130 for what you can get on average for same quality about $45. Just know I’m not making a penny on this info! And btw there ARE different vein colors, but 99% of kratom comes from green veins, white and red veins aren’t common enough to harvest alone. The color and effects come from how you harvest it. Different methods yield different alkaloid ratios and effects, Green leaves are usually dried indoors for 80% of their drying time while whites are dried inside in the dark. Red leaves are given more sun exposure via outdoor drying or UV lighting, depending on the variety. You really think the tiny little vein in the leaf is responsible for the whole color Of the ground powder? Don’t get ripped off, shop around. There’s a lot of trusted vendors who know their growers and test their products who won’t charge you 200% markup..
One guy is hawking this shit for $130/lb. hinting that it could somehow help while there's a world pandemic going on.

Meanwhile someone (Grads?) signs up as a new member and his first post is about the guy hawking his holy-powder.
It’ll help more than it hurts, a doctor in the region advised people to use it to boost your immune system. It has numerous immunostimulant properties among other antioxidants and things like that, I can find you the source and exact alkaloids if you want but I already did enough work warning this dude not to get ripped off, but I’ll happily find it for you.

EDIT: here they are: :https://www.kratomscience.com/2020/...us-but-it-might-help-boost-our-immune-system/

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
All jokes aside.. Wicky Kratom isn’t the answer the corona virus. CBD is clearly the answer. :D

He's been promoting it here for years, pay attention.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Welcome to RDP Herbanxplorer. With a name like that, I can tell you are a very credible resource on all Herbs.

This thread just got more interesting!

jimmy4RZ

Reaction score
White?
Green?
Red?
Silver?

I love green Kratom, cause it can provide the highest level of relaxation. And yeah, I would definitely try to consume Kratom leaves in this situation. It helped for my brother, who started consuming 2-3 grams of RED vein borneo Kratom ( was getting from here: https://kratomhelper.com/shop ). And it helped him in getting rid of methadone. Not easy, of course, but helped for sure.

Last edited:

BrianT5150

Reaction score
Been using it for 15 years. It has allowed me to continue playing semi-pro football, at 45. And that is after 5 knee surgeries and 2 shoulder surgeries. And I didn’t restart playing until I was 36. That stuff is magic, it’s wizardry, it’s sorcery, all in a powder. Got a few older players like myself to take before games and they loved it. And they didn’t know what the hell it was.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I have nothing but good things to say about Wicky and Urban Ice.

I have had no side effects, a general feeling of well being and energy since I started taking it a few weeks ago.

I'd trust the opinion of a well known and respected member of these boards, who has been promoting this particular brand for some time now, over some new "helpful" guy.

He has been nothing but great, answering my stupid questions, and there has been no bullshit.

Thank you Wicky! I'll be re-ordering some soon!