WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kratom Hook up

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
indoleaf greeen.jpg
Ok, enough nonsense. I am here to smack down prices for friends and family here at RD's place once and for all.
250grams for $50+ship. Green Vein/Red Vein/or White Vein. This product has been thoroughly tested for strength, purity, contaminants, and adulterants as the FDA requires for human consumption.

OGCroz

Reaction score
View attachment 612273 Ok, enough nonsense. I am here to smack down prices for friends and family here at RD's place once and for all.
250grams for $50+ship. Green Vein/Red Vein/or White Vein. This product has been thoroughly tested for strength, purity, contaminants, and adulterants as the FDA requires for human consumption.
What is this for?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
What is this for?

It’s an all natural pain killer. I have talked to people that it worked amazingly. I tried it when I had my back injury and it didn’t seem to do anything on me. I got lucky and chiropractic helped my issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OGCroz

Reaction score
It’s an all natural pain killer. I have talked to people that it worked amazingly. I tried it when I had my back injury and it didn’t seem to do anything on me. I got lucky and chiropractic helped my issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Just read a little on this. So is the effect more like pot or aspirin or heroin?

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
The effect is it's own. Very little, so called, euphoric properties. Does not convolute my ability to think.
Awesome for all aches and pains for me except for headaches. I have to still jump on the ibuprofen train for a headache.

TLAW719

Reaction score
What is the difference is the vein colors?