WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kroq fires Kevin and the rest of the morning show

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
I’m guessing the new morning show will come with a much smaller price tag than the guys they just threw out of the building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jones performance

Reaction score
nobody listens to fm radio anymore really. kcal96.7 fired the morning stiffy crew back in 2018

Reactions: C-2

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
I listened for over an hour every morning... Striker makes me want to get into a car crash!

floatn turd

Reaction score
They were awesome back in the day.
When they split up, the show went 100% shit and I moved on.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Sucks for Allie Mackay, it's her second big firing in less than a decade. I always liked her humor on KTLA

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Only people worse than those clowns is the DSC in San Diego
Can't stand them, never thought they were entertaining(glad I wasn't a B100 listener). To be honest, I really don't like most morning talk shows. IMO, Most laugh at their own jokes just to make people think they're funny.🤪

C-2

Reaction score
Nope, more like....The Police, B52s, Devo, and so on.. They were full on New Wave broadcasters. You know, good 80s music😁😁

You can listen to Freddy Snakeskin and Tami Heidi all day long. Very few commercial and all the old stuff:

Freddy will send you free stickers, too!

She's Mine

Reaction score
This is a long time coming... They were awesome in the day but lately they've been horrible at best. Even though, KROQ doesn't know how to handle their staff and firings.. Total BS just like they did with Ralph and Lisa May

Dalton

Reaction score
Can't stand them, never thought they were entertaining(glad I wasn't a B100 listener). To be honest, I really don't like most morning talk shows. IMO, Most laugh at their own jokes just to make people think they're funny.🤪

lol very true at them laughing at basically nothing

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Mr Birchum was the greatest, the Armenian Comedian was hilarious and I thought that Ralph did a great job. I listened to Kevin and Bean for almost 30 years. Some great times. Definitely an end of an era. Too bad it ended the way it did.

DLC

Reaction score
I used to listen to DSC every day I was like totally bummer my morning got f’d after so many layoffs let go’s, and after like the 3rd station kicked them to the curb ....

I had to let it go , let it go like a Disney movie.

fishing fool

Reaction score
Like said, Used to be a good show.

Look who got their start on KROQ. Carson Daily, Jimmy Kimmel, Dr. Drew and Adam Carolla just off the top of my head.

HCP3

Reaction score
I was shocked to hear KROQ was still around.

C-2

Reaction score
Dr. Drew is cool. He tells it like it is. Him and Dr Oz were going at it over the virus, I think Drew is right with his estimate this thing will be under control in a few months.

He had a good run with Loveline and The Poorman.

rrrr

Reaction score
just watch the station is going to turn mexican

Nahhh, it'll be two politically correct DJs, at least one will be black or homosexual or transgender or some other type of the "woke" people that are now required to show "diversity".

77charger

Reaction score
Dr. Drew is cool. He tells it like it is. Him and Dr Oz were going at it over the virus, I think Drew is right with his estimate this thing will be under control in a few months.

He had a good run with Loveline and The Poorman.
I would listen to dr drews radio show he does know what hes talking about he was talking about the typhus before it became a problem tried to talk to city officials they blew him off then it happened.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
I would listen to dr drews radio show he does know what hes talking about he was talking about the typhus before it became a problem tried to talk to city officials they blew him off then it happened.

I second this. Both him knowing what he’s talking about and the typhoid deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk