WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kudos to Car Toyz

TEBBY

Reaction score
I know everyone has their favorite boat stereo shop in Havasu, but I thought I would share my positive experience I had with Anthony at Car Toyz today...
He was super pleasant, didn't try to up-sell me, finished on time and cost even a little less than quoted. The work was way better than the original install as well.

BigDoug

Full Throttle Detail
Reaction score
Anthony is a good guy and he takes pride in his work !! :D

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Yah what did you get! Interested in getting my stereo upgraded

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I am behind schedule on getting my boat down to him again... need some new stuff soon. :D

TEBBY

Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't take pics...
I had all Sony Xplode stuff installed by Transonic of Upland on my 2002 Eliminator 230 Eagle at time of build. It's been great till my amps finally crapped out after all these years.

I brought the boat to Anthony, and he replaced both of my old amps with one new 1200 watt nice one that is all digital and doesn't generat a lot of heat. It runs all the same equipment ( 2-12" subs and 8-6" speakers).

Anthony also replaced all my 6" speakers to me Alpine ones. AND replaced a blown sub that he found, all under budget!

My system is modest. I'm not trying to win any stereo wars... I just want to be able to hear it when I'm cruising on the water

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Transonic worked on my 4-Runner back in my college days... think they were in Diamond Bar in the late 80's?

Sounds (no pun intended) like a good set-up.

purrfecttremor

Reaction score
Thinking about making some improvements on my system. There is a guy named T.J. that moves around and I have always had great luck with him. I know he's still in Havasu somewhere. Does anybody know?