WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kudos to Carey's A/C!!

TEBBY

Reaction score
Another satisfied customer!
I come home from running errands all day @3:45pm on a scorching Havasu Tuesday afternoon and the A/C was blowing hot...
Wife and kids were not happy.
I remember the all the positive feedback on rdp about Carey, so I give him a call. He says you are the 2nd call for tmrw morning, but since you are a friend of rdp, let me call my tech and see where he is... Two minutes later he calls me back, and says I'll have a tech there in 15-20 min!
I kinda had my doubts about that, but he was on the money!
In another 15 min, the tech Daron found a loose connection on the roof A/C and had me up and running again!!
I was really stoked and can't say good about that king of service!
Thanks again Carey!!

240Hallett

Reaction score
He saved my ass on a Sunday a few weeks ago. :thumbup:

BasilHayden

Reaction score
Carey much like Robinson Auto is a rare breed. Always figures out a way to make it happen. Thanks as always guys

Havasteve

Reaction score
Careys an awesome dude, came out and saved my ass for sure.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
He was doing the same kinda service before rdp[emoji106]

Well I guess you could technically say Carey has been doing AC since before the Internet. 25+ years..

Let It Ride

Reaction score
Carey does an outstanding Job, fair and honest. I've used him for several incidents regarding A/C service, Gas Pipes and water pipe fittings. I recently had him replace my water heater. Called him on the phone set up the appointment the day before coming into town. I gave him my Garage code and when I pulled into my driveway he had finished working on it and it was good to go. You can't get better service than that, Thanks Carey for your Honesty and great customer service.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Is carey still doing A/C ? If so what is his number.