WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

kyle rittenhouse update.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
How long were the feds sitting on this footage, it shows the initial altercation KYLE RAN/RETREATED as he was chased down by the child molester. This should have never even gone to trial.
"Shut up and fall in line!!" - All CNN puppets.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
"Never before seen footage"??

Really?

Apparently they didnt fallow the kenosha thread on rdp🤷🏻‍♂️ cause I'm pretty sure there was clips of all that before Twitter Facebook and YouTube deleted them!

I don't think that's been posted before, nor on the internet. There were bits and pieces, but that was as thorough as I've seen.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

FBI Sat On Bombshell Footage From Kyle Rittenhouse Shooting

teaser image
"You can clearly see the muzzle flashes from the 9mm fired at Rittenhouse."

TUE NOV 2, AT 3:45 PM

1635893770399.png

What a surprise.............................

FBI Purple Hair.png

azsunfun

Reaction score
How long were the feds sitting on this footage, it shows the initial altercation KYLE RAN/RETREATED as he was chased down by the child molester. This should have never even gone to trial.
not as long as capital videos will be withheld.

retaocleg

Reaction score
"Never before seen footage"??

Really?

Apparently they didnt fallow the kenosha thread on rdp🤷🏻‍♂️ cause I'm pretty sure there was clips of all that before Twitter Facebook and YouTube deleted them!
there was a post with video...not sure if it was same footage, but shows the first shot muzzle flash, before rittenhouse shot the first guy...........showed the muzzle flash behind the wall .......also there was a post mention of an arrest, biker gang member or just gang member, dont remember
i posted it, was surprised at the lack of reaction...... 🤷‍♂️

retaocleg

Reaction score
Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
^^^^RDP knew^^^^👍

here is the rdp thread where the videos start coming out of the first shot, not by rittenhouse......

Absolutely there was a gunshot prior to kyle's, from acrossed the street, pretty sure I have that video saved somewhere. But it is hard to tell "who/where" the gun was pointed. But yes, shots were fired prior to kyle pulling the trigger

retaocleg

Reaction score
Absolutely there was a gunshot prior to kyle's, from acrossed the street, pretty sure I have that video saved somewhere. But it is hard to tell "who/where" the gun was pointed. But yes, shots were fired prior to kyle pulling the trigger
funny how it is new to the media......

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Odd, how high was the chopper hovering while recording? That video seems comparable to drone footage, like what alphabet agencies may use to monitor an area. I find it kind of weird, you can hear voices clearly, even footsteps on pavement, but no sound from the bird.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Who is watching the trial. The prosecution is loosing big time. Rosenbam threatened Kyle that he would kill him if he got him alone. Witness testimony

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Odd, how high was the chopper hovering while recording? That video seems comparable to drone footage, like what alphabet agencies may use to monitor an area. I find it kind of weird, you can hear voices clearly, even footsteps on pavement, but no sound from the bird.

Very high, they have really really good cameras.

Probably at least 2000 feet agl if not higher.

retaocleg

Reaction score
i expect not guilty........not because he is or isnt, but because of the division it will cause.....division is what they want

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
When I tune in, really amazing the lead Prosecutor is even still standing. By my count he's well into double digits shooting himself in the foot.

BBQ of the day was that numbnuts, "Inventory Mgr," for the car dealer. The TV interview was pretty damning as far as his contradictory testimony goes.

Last edited:

Reaction score
Grosskreutz said “I believe in the Second Amendment. I’m for people’s right to carry and bear arms,” he said, explaining why he was armed. “And that night was no different than any other day. It’s keys, phone, wallet, gun.”

Chirafisi also pointed to Grosskreutz’s lawsuit against the city of Kenosha, in which he alleges police enabled the violence by allowing an armed militia to have the run of the streets during the demonstration.

Believes in the Second Amendment but not an armed militia.....convenient

Reaction score
Under questioning from the prosecution, Grosskreutz said he had his hands raised as he closed in on Rittenhouse. Prosecutor Thomas Binger asked Grosskreutz why he didn’t shoot first.

“That’s not the kind of person that I am. That’s not why I was out there,” he said. “It’s not who I am. And definitely not somebody I would want to become.”

If you carry and point a loaded firearm at a man, you are that person.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Under questioning from the prosecution, Grosskreutz said he had his hands raised as he closed in on Rittenhouse. Prosecutor Thomas Binger asked Grosskreutz why he didn’t shoot first.

“That’s not the kind of person that I am. That’s not why I was out there,” he said. “It’s not who I am. And definitely not somebody I would want to become.”

If you carry and point a loaded firearm at a man, you are that person.

Miswell just tell them... "I carry my gun for intimidation reasons, not for self protection!"

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Kyle’s threat ID was impeccable that night.
Every single round he fired is accounted for with video footage.
Not a single non-aggressor was targeted, let alone shot, by Rittenhouse.
The same can not be said for those who pursued him. There was at least one shot fired wildly by them.
Kyle even ID’d lefty as a non aggressor initially, then quickly reassessed him as a threat when lefty lowered his hands and attacked.

Kyle’s work that night should be used as a training film for Joe Citizen. He did everything right. He even finished by attempting to surrender to authorities as they approached, even though that did not happen until later.
He also had over 20 rounds left in his magazine after neutralizing all threats.
Guy was a straight up expert.