WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

L O T O

getreal

Reaction score
Screenshot_20210217-170730_Chrome.jpg

Baja 252

Reaction score
Not sure about the 10 year thing, but it has been several years. This photo is from 2014. They lower the lake in the winter to make room for the spring rains. The bad thing about this year is they weren't done lowering the lake when it started to freeze. There is going to be a lot of docks with damage.

D7K_4846.JPG

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
When we go there it's always been somewhat mild climate.. LOL. I was talking to the guys at the various marinas and they were telling me about the extreme colds, and how it's usually crazy humid.

I still want to get a place out there at some point. I love the people, and the facilities for boating!! amazing!

RD

Tank

Reaction score
I still want to get a place out there at some point. I love the people, and the facilities for boating!! amazing!

RD

I keep saying over and over if the new riviera marina would put a wading pool overlooking the lake next to the new restaurant there, like they do in LOTO (coconuts, Tap & Grill, etc) with the swim up bars and shaded areas a dj playing jams and serving decent food it would be the #1 destination on water in havasu and would KILL IT!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Dad fished a few winter tournaments there when he was still alive.. I remember pre-fishing with him a couple times as a kid..breaking ice with the front of a champion bass boat...and then using 1oz weights tied to our rods to break up ice where he wanted to fish that weekend for hours on end. He would destroy a hamby's keel guard every season like clockwork PB#2 ramp was a staple back then for fishing..no idea if it still is.

Never seen it like that...but ive seen the coves solid froze over. I haven't been out there in probably 20 years.

petie6464

Reaction score
Send these pics to Dan Quayle, I belive he will be interested in this blasphemy.