WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LA City Council approves indoor vaccine mandate

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Par for the course.

As of Nov 4 you must prove you are fully vaccinated if you are indoors in LA city.

Although they have no idea who will actually enforce the mandate :)

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
Par for the course.

As of Nov 4 you must prove you are fully vaccinated if you are indoors in LA city.

Although they have no idea who will actually enforce the mandate :)

Key word enforcement! With the city/county losing tons of people due to not getting the jab who is going to enforce this? Second, when the lawsuits start flying their way because businesses lost so much revenue then what? Lastly, they haven't even considered the tax revenue lost if this does get enforced. They are probably just hoping for the next spending bill to pass and get funds from that.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Key word enforcement! With the city/county losing tons of people due to not getting the jab who is going to enforce this? Second, when the lawsuits start flying their way because businesses lost so much revenue then what? Lastly, they haven't even considered the tax revenue lost if this does get enforced. They are probably just hoping for the next spending bill to pass and get funds from that.

This may just be largely virtue signaling.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Talk about businesses being screwed in LA...

they will enforce it......... they will go after the bigger fish that they can collect from.

lawsuits take a longggg time

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Talk about businesses being screwed in LA...

they will enforce it......... they will go after the bigger fish that they can collect from.

lawsuits take a longggg time

At a high level it is unenforceable everywhere. The best they can do once they find an agency with the bandwidth to enforce it is do spot checks, and maybe just stand outside high traffic areas. That article does not make it sound like they are putting the responsibility on business owners to enforce the mandate, aside from the threat of fines if they find an unvaxxed person in your establishment. They are setting a stupid precedent by forcing businesse to have "bouncers" in front of every business.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
At a high level it is unenforceable everywhere. The best they can do once they find an agency with the bandwidth to enforce it is do spot checks, and maybe just stand outside high traffic areas. That article does not make it sound like they are putting the responsibility on business owners to enforce the mandate, aside from the threat of fines if they find an unvaxxed person in your establishment. They are setting a stupid precedent by forcing businesse to have "bouncers" in front of every business.

They'll send some code enforcement goons... or maybe even LAPD to do some random checks on bigger chain gyms and restaurants.... which will spread the word and control it via fear.

just_floatin

Reaction score
7746C723-CA52-4D4E-90EE-A085213D5D46.jpeg

propcheck

Reaction score
Dear LA companies,
I regret to inform you that due to your local governments decision you will be financially punished by me, the consumer. I would love to contribute to you monetarily but I will need you to do your part and remove your elected leaders first. They who brought this upon you are your enemy in both business and life. Please let me know when this change has occurred and I will return with My spending.

Respectfully,

The Average consumer.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

They will have the new brown shirts patrolling and reporting in