WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LA Corporate Counsel Recommendations

Pattle

Reaction score
I think this question belongs here in this new thread.

Our company, about $8M/yr with 35 employees, is in need of a new corporate counsel. I have no idea other than Yelp how to find one, let alone a decent one, but maybe some folks on here have a lawyer or law firm to recommend. I'd like a counsel/firm in the LA area, that can do both transactional and litigation. Let me know of any you can recommend.

Done-it-again

Reaction score

Our company, about $8M/yr with 35 employees, is in need of a new corporate counsel. I have no idea other than Yelp how to find one, let alone a decent one, but maybe some folks on here have a lawyer or law firm to recommend. I'd like a counsel/firm in the LA area, that can do both transactional and litigation. Let me know of any you can recommend.

We use https://fsglawyers.com/ FSG Lawyers. They were the ones that helped my father set up his LLC business many many years ago..... and many things in between.

Has been a great relationship....

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score

Give this firm a call. They might be able to help, or they know someone they can recommend:

310-478-0808

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

As a banker, I have a couple different directions I can send you depending on industry and what you're looking for from counsel. Various industrial expertise from construction, manufacturing, and service based. It's more than just looking for a firm, it's finding the right person within the firm.

Pattle

Reaction score
Cool, thanks everyone. We have a couple of leads we're testing from a lawyer that helped us on an employee lawsuit earlier this year. I was hoping to use her, but her firm just does litigation, so she gave us references to firms that also do the transaction stuff. Hopefully one of those will work out.

Our company does manufacturing of aerospace parts, both machining and compression molding.

Pattle

Reaction score
Our GM, now the owner, found a firm closer to his home in Fullerton. We've now signed on with the Von Esch group. Too soon to really say too much about them, but their rates were better than the others I reviewed in LA and they have been easy to work with. During the transaction that happened over the Xmas holidays, they were very responsive, and we got the deal done. Now we'll keep them on as corporate counsel. Hopefully we won't need to use them much, but this is CA so I'm sure we will need them more than we'd like.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Our GM, now the owner, found a firm closer to his home in Fullerton. We've now signed on with the Von Esch group. Too soon to really say too much about them, but their rates were better than the others I reviewed in LA and they have been easy to work with. During the transaction that happened over the Xmas holidays, they were very responsive, and we got the deal done. Now we'll keep them on as corporate counsel. Hopefully we won't need to use them much, but this is CA so I'm sure we will need them more than we'd like.

Rob is good, he handles my construction stuff if and when needed
Built 2 pools for them so far