WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LA mayors followers showing there mentality

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I don’t understand how damaging innocent property and looting innocent business owners helps your cause.

What happened in Minnesota is a tragedy and justice should be served on those cops. But the minute you start looting and damaging property your message is void.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Garcetti was just looking for a reason to tighten the restrictions back up. Well he now has a reason. SMH

If he did, he’d be just like the governor of Michigan, who is using lockdown as a punishment for protesting.

And all this time I thought it was to flatten the curve...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wallnutz

Reaction score
I don’t understand how damaging innocent property and looting innocent business owners helps your cause.

What happened in Minnesota is a tragedy and justice should be served on those cops. But the minute you start looting and damaging property your message is void.
Never understood about burning your own neighborhood down😕

Wayn-o

Reaction score
Just cant figure why they burn down their own hood and then complain when they have no liquor store and no one will rebuild their store in said hood.
You want to upset someone, take apart Beverly Hills or Newport Beach and see what happens.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Just cant figure why they burn down their own hood and then complain when they have no liquor store and no one will rebuild their store in said hood.
You want to upset someone, take apart Beverly Hills or Newport Beach and see what happens.
Dad always said “ Don’t shit in your own nest “

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
looks like it might be time to start carrying again... I have a job in south gate getting ready to start.....

question for the LEO...

is there a required distance to maintain with ammo and firearm in my vehicle??

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
looks like it might be time to start carrying again... I have a job in south gate getting ready to start.....

question for the LEO...

is there a required distance to maintain with ammo and firearm in my vehicle??
"Required by law" is different than needed by safety...
I can tell you I may or may not have worn "electrician's" bags...an XDM may fit nicely in the bottom of the drill pocket, and be..."discrete". You all in more "managerial" positions, trucker clipboard...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I can tell you I may or may not have worn "electrician's" bags...an XDM may fit nicely in the bottom of the drill pocket, and be..."discrete". You all in more "managerial" positions, trucker clipboard...
might be time to purchase a new Mita cordless drill and case to carry around....

... also, I've seen some Center console gun safes which would allow me to carry around extra office supplies...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
sorry all. ... I was being lazy....

time to research console safes..

I believe I saw Ford had a bitchen model

20200527_204613.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
might be time to purchase a new Mita cordless drill and case to carry around....

... also, I've seen some Center console gun safes which would allow me to carry around extra office supplies...
Roofing in the hood, or "hood adjacent" areas was always exciting. Watched from a roof in "The Jungle", as a guy got beat with an iron pipe across the street. Made you real appreciative of the place you lived, but damn nervous hitting the site before sun up.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
sorry all. ... I was being lazy....

time to research console safes..

I believe I saw Ford had a bitchen model

View attachment 881615

That is when you are not in the vehicle.
My F150 has a lock on the center console latch, so no console safe needed.

You can use a zippered pouch as a “container” long as you can “lock” the zipper.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
That is when you are not in the vehicle.
My F150 has a lock on the center console latch, so no console safe needed.

You can use a zippered pouch as a “container” long as you can “lock” the zipper.
LOF, I was thinking the same.... my center console locks as well as my glove box.. and I have a hideaway drop... shit also a lockable compartment under my rear seats...
F.in Rambo Truck.... I might go change my paint color to Camo...LOL

CigAjerk

Reaction score

I converted a couple of these for my range runners when I lived in Cali. I took out most of the inserts and Super90'd some egg foam to the lid and base of one. Holds 3-4 hand guns, the yellow insert bin holds about 200 rounds of 9mm/.40, 12 ga stack nicely and plenty of 5.56. Throw a couple long guns in the bed tool box and I was just a lowly little contractor heading to my next job.

61iUKCr3SDL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Performance Grips

Reaction score
The news media said they were in contact with chief Moore of the LAPD and he stated they were in a meeting to decide what to do? What a total pussy. The leaders of the sheriff department and LAPD are total pussies. I feel bad for the real LEO'S still working in these departments. They obviously have little support from they're departments anymore. Total shitshow in both departments. Releasing prisoners. Arresting people for ignoring lockdown orders. All behind Garcetti's leadership.