WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LA school police now on the chopping block latest victim of BLM

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Sure hope those mental health counselors are able to get in front of little Johnny bringing a gun to school and opening fire.

I can't believe people are of the mindset that defunding the police is the right answer. Stay safe out there LR2.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
ohhhh ya.... that will work out well..

home schooling and private schools will be on the rise...

Libs at work...

it's all about the Budget...

the Pyramid is collapsing...

stop using taxes to feed the retirement packages..

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Bet they call the newly dismantled 911 as soon as the next disgruntled student whack job walks onto campus with 10 rifles strapped around their shoulders.
Common sense is out the window.😧

Icky

Reaction score
Bet they call the newly dismantled 911 as soon as the next disgruntled student whack job walks onto campus with 10 rifles strapped around their shoulders.
Common sense is out the window.😧
When they ban guns and killing people this won't be a problem

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Worked at some of those campuses...hell, even worked on the school police headquarters...No way I'd want that job.
Junior High schoolers in the area are..."difficult".

As for the "Union"...LAUSD has it's own union...a separate evil from the Cali teacher's union.
Separate but equal...evil just the same.

BajaT

Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

They did it:
Cut $25 million from their budget and Ordered all officers off campus and in no uniforms.
Their chief Todd Chamberlain retired LAPD captain and swat officer resigned immediately .excellent call on his part as he is a stand out leader.
I liked the post...I don't like what they did to the school cops, but the chief walking is a stout move. He kept pride. I just feel bad for the rank and file.

hallett3

Reaction score
Todd deserves better . Glad he left the bullshit. I worked with Todd back in the day when he was a Sgt working 77th division. Always backed the troops. More and more officers will be leaving LAPD and school PD. They’ve had enough. My two sons are on LAPD and one just left the department with 4 years on. He moved out of state to get out of here. The other son is looking to move out of state and leave too. Just a matter of time he will he gone. One of my sons said that two officers and one Sgt left the department at his station just last week. With the Olympics and World Cup games coming to Los Angeles the Department needs to be at 13,000 officers . They are under 10,000 now. With officers leaving and retirements they will never achieve this goal. The Mayor needs to leave. He lost the trust of LAPD when he called them killers and won’t support them. You need a Mayor who will support your police department through thick and thin. But your not going to get that in LA any more. It’s a sad deal to punish them when they had nothing to do with Minneapolis. It’s just sickening to see this.

Last edited: