WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LA Times and King of the Hammers

04-24Stealth

Reaction score
So stoked Dave is able to pull this off. I’ve bought my tickets and my at home tests. We leave isnjuts over two weeks.

As for that article... I got bored halfway through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Also pretty awesome that our very own RDP king pin, let them race thru his back yard..

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Love the dramatic writing. Tens of thousands of people "descend" on a rough stretch of desert...."Hulking, souped-up vehicles." "Part Burning Man and part Mad Max".

"“I am very, very concerned, as are a lot of locals,” said longtime Joshua Tree resident Becky Boyer-Whitehurst. The 70-year-old retired educator said she was particularly worried about the influx of people and the potential strain on local hospitals. “Our town is usually packed the weekend that they’re here,” she said."

Fuck you, Becky. Stay home if you're that worried. I hate these asshole people who demand that others cater to their fears and what they believe is right or wrong. Of course she's a retired "educator" and hyphenates her last name. Probably drives a Prius too. Dumb bitch.

Fuck you sissy ass liberals. If this event offends you, then don't come and go mind your own business. Leave the rest of us alone.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Yeah..... cause a large outdoor race where people and spectators are not confined is a huge concern..... Fucking idiot leftists have ZERO common sense what-so-ever

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Ol Man

Reaction score
I wonder what Dave Cole thinks of her calling it a Festival.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
So stoked Dave is able to pull this off. I’ve bought my tickets and my at home tests. We leave isnjuts over two weeks.

As for that article... I got bored halfway through.

Where did you get the home tests?

04-24Stealth

Reaction score
Where did you get the home tests?

I ordered them with my tickets but it looked like there was an option to purchase separately. Everything hammers related can be found on the ultra 4 website.