WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Labor day 10: 30 AM Channel spots open ?

instagator

Reaction score
Second day of the holiday Channel is about 65 % of being full,, Whats up with that?

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
They were all at breakfast this morning.

floatn turd

Reaction score
Dear Sir,

Seeing how I was unable to attend the River this weekend.
And am currently stuck at home watching TV, due to a busted water pipe in the kitchen..................
I do not wish to hear your complaints regarding the occupancy levels at Lake Havasu today.

Thank you for you understanding and God Bless.

Sincerely,
Mr. F Turd

cQtlhD48EG0SY.gif

FishSniper

Reaction score
Second day of the holiday Channel is about 65 % of being full,, Whats up with that?
Around 9 it looked like there was maybe only one row of trucks parked on the dirt at the marina and no line to launch was expecting it to be much more crowded. Hell during the covid days it was worse then that on a Friday non holiday weekend.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Today’s party animals are light weights, party on Saturday leave on Sunday after the hangover.😂

Has seemed a little bit slow for a holiday weekend.🤷‍♀️

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Maybe they're all sick from inhaling exhaust fumes and drinking piss water

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
In TX, Lake Travis/Devils Cove was oddly empty today as well. Never in my lifetime have I seen a body of water so empty on LaborDay weekend, not even 08/09. Has me scared for what might be coming....

Reactions: DWC

76sanger

Reaction score
Gas, Gas is stupid expensive! I figured it would have put a holt on activities earlier than this. Thanks non pr@#%ent Bidick.

gqchris

Reaction score
It was hard not to, between the covid crowds and the ridiculous amount of money I sold mine for, I'd have been stupid not to sell it.

I agree 100 percent also. My toy stash has thinned down to one lonely 1988 Suzuki Samurai. Lol.

I have battened down the hatches and waiting for the storm. I would have been out of my mind to refuse the cash I got on all my stuff. Covid Gold.

Honestly the crowds over the last two years just plain worn me out. Even in the Desert. Taking a break from the rat race for now.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I agree 100 percent also. My toy stash has thinned down to one lonely 1988 Suzuki Samurai. Lol.

I have battened down the hatches and waiting for the storm. I would have been out of my mind to refuse the cash I got on all my stuff. Covid Gold.

Honestly the crowds over the last two years just plain worn me out. Even in the Desert. Taking a break from the rat race for now.

BUT!!? The Dollar is worth Less every day, so is there a right or wrong direction? All of Grunts are living the B.S. "They" throw at us. :confused:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
1st time EVER we parked in the Channel yesterday..... parked next to my studdly Granddaughter friends family.... they had three boats in their group... one is a RDP site member..(sorry forgot his screen name)... we kicked it for an hour, then off to the sandbar, Topoc, sandbar... called it a day...
PS, we skied, boarded, Wakesurfed at 7am... water was flat, no boats... SUPRISED!!!

Weather was perfect.... for our last voyage with her... bitter/sweet...

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
They .usually run out of gooberment money

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Kids are in school and sports again. The people that can’t afford gas went to the channel :).

It was busy but not ridiculous. Seemed like a Labor Day from 2-3 years ago.

Reactions: DWC