WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lady GaGa Pups... whose with me?!

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Its midnight... I'm somewhat buzzed and watching the news.... it appears Lady GaGas dog got stolen in West Hollywood today... two dudes pulled up by her dog walker and actually shot him in chest and made off with her dog. The walker has survived and GaGa has offered $500K for the retrieval of said dog. Not sure what became of her second dog.

Whose with me?

As I've stated before.... I am always under the influence of something while on RDP

707dog

Reaction score
im on shift so under the influence of coffee lol... personally lady gaga's dog or not it is very sad almost mentally sick that someone will risk life in prison and also put a hole in another human over a dog, there is no fuks given anymore

a local lady got beat down and her French bulldog stolen right off the leash while on a walk

Last edited:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
seems bulldogs are high on the doggie theft scale. Who would have known.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
This happened several days ago, the Dogs are back home, the Walker is going to recover. Old News!!

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Just a thought,...
Maybe she has a “private” unannounced reward for the people responsible.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Is the dog walker going to get any compensation due to him dealing with her “precious cargo”? Will she be paying his medical bills as well as rehab, and don’t forget disability during the time he’s off and can’t work. If she’s willing to put out a $500,000 reward, and now people know that, it’ll be like walking the streets with ziplocks bags full of hundreds, everybody can see it, you’d be a marked man.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Gaga offering 500k will turn the web sleuths into a frenzy. I think this is a calculated move with the police
Im not a homo like jbnsocal who loves gaga but i do think she is pretty intelligent

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Is the dog walker going to get any compensation due to him dealing with her “precious cargo”? Will she be paying his medical bills as well as rehab, and don’t forget disability during the time he’s off and can’t work. If she’s willing to put out a $500,000 reward, and now people know that, it’ll be like walking the streets with ziplocks bags full of hundreds, everybody can see it, you’d be a marked man.

This is spot on.

Step one cruise people magazine for pictures of celebs pets. Step two hang out at park near celebs home. Step three steal dogs from at least 10 celebs. Step four retire.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Anyone else find it odd that she offered the 500K reward for the recovery of her dog's and not a reward for the arrest of the people that shot her dog walker. #DLM dog's lives matter

I find it baffling how this makes front page news over other issues. No different then the hype Tiger is getting. Dude can’t drive so now we have to examine the whole safety of the road. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverroyal

Reaction score
I find it baffling how this makes front page news over other issues. No different then the hype Tiger is getting. Dude can’t drive so now we have to examine the whole safety of the road. Smh.

100% he was on the phone.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Well my search is over ... some chick walked into police station with both stolen dogs. Found em tied to a tree......Collection time$$$$$$$$

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Who cares about her ? Another Madonna glad the pups are ok . I guarantee these pups live better than any mid/lower/homeless Fuck that walks the earth

Sherpa

Reaction score
that 500K needs to go to the dog walker... and gaga should still be on the hook for all of his medical bills.

76sanger

Reaction score
And here's another reason why I "always" carry! Better kill me or that person is dead!

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
She’ll use her endorsement money 🤦🏼
F4A849FE-5251-4A2A-989E-CEAD6DE09BEB.jpeg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

When Paul Walker died they were talking about banning Porsches. Remember the frenzy over the safety of customized cars when Kevin Hart got hurt in his resto mod Barracuda?

These TMZ entertainment reporters are all literally idiots.