WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lahontan Beach 5 meet up 9-29-19

renodaytona

Reaction score
Several people (mostly v-drive guys) up in the northern Nevada area have planned an end of the year meet up at Lahontan Beach 5 Sunday Sept. 29. Looks like our normal crew is planning to be there. My family and I are debating making this our final camping trip of the year before the cold weather sets in.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Several people (mostly v-drive guys) up in the northern Nevada area have planned an end of the year meet up at Lahontan Beach 5 Sunday Sept. 29. Looks like our normal crew is planning to be there. My family and I are debating making this our final camping trip of the year before the cold weather sets in.

I have always wanted to check out northern Nevada. That said I can’t make this deal. It would love to come to Reno next summer

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Pyramid? I will be there on the 30th.