WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lake Front Boat Storage

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Anybody store their boat there? Looks great in the pictures. Just signed up today for a spot. Been looking for a spot in Havasu forever.

River918

Reaction score
If you're referring to Lakefront on London Bridge Road, then yes, we have been there for years with no issues. Great facility, just wish they did online payments. We just pay for the year at a time so we don't have to send checks throughout the year. Ron, the owner, is a good guy.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
If you're referring to Lakefront on London Bridge Road, then yes, we have been there for years with no issues. Great facility, just wish they did online payments. We just pay for the year at a time so we don't have to send checks throughout the year. Ron, the owner, is a good guy.
Thank you. He’s seems like a great guy, asked to Venmo or PayPal and he said no, drop it in the mail.

Hallett

Reaction score
No problem whatsoever I've had my boat there a couple years 👍

boater

Reaction score
I do not post very often but thought i could help on this one. We have been there for 5 years without any issue. I just pay using my online banking bill pay.

BeerMaker

"B" Team Token Black Guy
Reaction score

That is my only gripe. Wish I could set up auto pay or pay online. But I've been there for over 4 years and love it.